• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]name:[/b] kingston {pronounced with an [u][i]almost[/i][/u] "u" instead of an "o"} [b]for others, i'm[/b] king or kings [b]d.o.b:[/b] may 19, 1994 {born in canada but grew up in q.c.

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]name:[/b] kingston {pronounced with an [u][i]almost[/i][/u] "u" instead of an "o"} [b]for others, i'm[/b] king or kings [b]d.o.b:[/b] may 19, 1994 {born in canada but grew up in q.c.

the.rollingstones.
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]name:[/b] kingston {pronounced with an [u][i]almost[/i][/u] "u" instead of an "o"} [b]for others, i'm[/b] king or kings [b]d.o.b:[/b] may 19, 1994 {born in canada but grew up in q.c.

[b]@dale, aidenlive & shabo:[/b] thanks, i will enjoy my stay here lol. [b]@thephrenetic:[/b] yes, i will follow the rules.
freana
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]name:[/b] kingston {pronounced with an [u][i]almost[/i][/u] "u" instead of an "o"} [b]for others, i'm[/b] king or kings [b]d.o.b:[/b] may 19, 1994 {born in canada but grew up in q.c.

welcome to friendstertalk.,,.,.
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=freana]welcome to friendstertalk.,,.,.[/quote] thanks and nice to meet you.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]name:[/b] kingston {pronounced with an [u][i]almost[/i][/u] "u" instead of an "o"} [b]for others, i'm[/b] king or kings [b]d.o.b:[/b] may 19, 1994 {born in canada but grew up in q.c.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:51

[ 12 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy