• ARCHIVES 
  • » This code has the ability to block or ban specified users from viewing your profile and hang their browser @ the same time.. Just edit the code legends.. [b]Put the CODE anywhere between the BODY TA

Pages: 12

This code has the ability to block or ban specified users from viewing your profile and hang their browser @ the same time.. Just edit the code legends.. [b]Put the CODE anywhere between the BODY TA

mhikz_02
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This code has the ability to block or ban specified users from viewing your profile and hang their browser @ the same time.. Just edit the code legends.. [b]Put the CODE anywhere between the BODY TA

This code has the ability to block or ban specified users from viewing your profile and hang their browser @ the same time.. Just edit the code legends.. [b]Put the CODE anywhere between the BODY TAG[/b] <">Code legends: Bold and Italic part [b]BOLD [/b]= The message that will appear as it hangs your Stalker/Ripper.. [i]Slanted Or Italic[/i] = The user id of Stalker/Ripper/Enemies.. or whoever that you wanna block from peeking into your profile.. <you could block unlimited number of persons> Credits goes to .::kilometers::. my friendster account: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/mhikz02[/url]
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This code has the ability to block or ban specified users from viewing your profile and hang their browser @ the same time.. Just edit the code legends.. [b]Put the CODE anywhere between the BODY TA

[color=#404040]wow...nice add-ons dude thanks for sharing this one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/color]
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This code has the ability to block or ban specified users from viewing your profile and hang their browser @ the same time.. Just edit the code legends.. [b]Put the CODE anywhere between the BODY TA

ahh ok thanks.. :rolleyes:
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think I saw this somewhere,, hhmmm..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

is this for averlay?
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jHabBy]I think I saw this somewhere,, hhmmm..[/quote] gee..i think also that i already saw it but i couldn't remember where did i saw it.. :paranoid:
mhikz_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b]lordheinz wrote:[/b] is this for averlay?[/quote] yup!! this is for overlay.......
frozen_inferno25
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this add on still working? is there any alternative code that works in overlay??
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing
dannavj3
» n00b
1969-12-31

to hang or banned? lolz for whats the purpose of this!! sorry i dont get it!!! can repeat it agaIN ahhahaa but anyways thanks for sharin this! :lol:
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick! thanks for sharing dude
Mods
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks cool trick!
kooltoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there anyway to redirect them from other site than hang their browser?
samtan94
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.... Thanx 4 sharing!!
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin,.,:)
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code! buwahahaha!=D now i can ban rippers! LOL! heheh~!:lol:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Remarks: shit - Too Bad :thumbsdown: - Bad :penguin: - Fair :thumbsup: - Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Very Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Excellent ----------------------------------------------------------- Your Remarks : :thumbsup:
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b] thanks for sharin :thumbsup: it will be helpful! [/color][/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=salmon]nice[/color]
contra
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can I put that in a javascript compilation so the gay who calls me PAPA can be blocked?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This code has the ability to block or ban specified users from viewing your profile and hang their browser @ the same time.. Just edit the code legends.. [b]Put the CODE anywhere between the BODY TA

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:21

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy