• ARCHIVES 
  • » This code has the ability to block or ban specified users from viewing your profile and hang their browser @ the same time.. Just edit the code legends.. [b]Put the CODE anywhere between the BODY TA

Pages: 12

This code has the ability to block or ban specified users from viewing your profile and hang their browser @ the same time.. Just edit the code legends.. [b]Put the CODE anywhere between the BODY TA

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This code has the ability to block or ban specified users from viewing your profile and hang their browser @ the same time.. Just edit the code legends.. [b]Put the CODE anywhere between the BODY TA

.`nice.!.haha..kewL.. .`nyahaha.
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This code has the ability to block or ban specified users from viewing your profile and hang their browser @ the same time.. Just edit the code legends.. [b]Put the CODE anywhere between the BODY TA

is this working in overlay dude?
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh cool trick
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: tnx dude this is a good code for the victims of the rippers :thumbsup: +repu for u :D

Last edited by jakers23 (2008-05-11 23:21:47)

alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this...:)
leichiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't know how to put a js compilation..can you teach me how??i'm just a newbie in here..
rai02
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think i saw this one bfore...... i just forgot where.... but hey thanks
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is there anyway i can put this as a .js script? like so i can use it for my non-oberlay prof?
mitztaze21
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow thanks 4 sharing gonna try this:o
sueme8
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i use these?please help.tnx:paranoid:
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

This is coOL..! nice, Excellent! :thumbsup:
leichiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

this one is for javascript ayyyt?
dice.1
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx...nice code ill try this later^^:thumbsup:
Chelleni
» n00b
1969-12-31

what's a body tag?? sorry.. i dunno.. newby me.. hehe
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh wel.. tnx for this... :D
aeinsshi
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice codes... thnks~~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This code has the ability to block or ban specified users from viewing your profile and hang their browser @ the same time.. Just edit the code legends.. [b]Put the CODE anywhere between the BODY TA

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:56

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy