• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Latest Information:[/b] *Deletion of Topics (Thread Expires) An Important Reminder to all and most especially for this [b]abused[/b] section. :wallbash: Before you joined here in FriendsterTalk

Pages: 12

[b]Latest Information:[/b] *Deletion of Topics (Thread Expires) An Important Reminder to all and most especially for this [b]abused[/b] section. :wallbash: Before you joined here in FriendsterTalk

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Latest Information:[/b] *Deletion of Topics (Thread Expires) An Important Reminder to all and most especially for this [b]abused[/b] section. :wallbash: Before you joined here in FriendsterTalk

[b]Latest Information:[/b] *Deletion of Topics (Thread Expires) An Important Reminder to all and most especially for this [b]abused[/b] section. :wallbash: Before you joined here in FriendsterTalk you have read this :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]FORUM RULES![/b][/url] And also in this section we have certain rules to Follow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t328-YOUR-TOPIC-QUESTION-THREAD-HELP-SECTION-LOCKED-DELTED-MISSING%3F.html][b]SECTION RULES![/b][/url] Therefore violating this rules will give you consequences. They are as follows. [b]*Cursed Member Status:[/b] > Punishment: it will hang your browser. Infinite Pop-ups as you click links. > Read Here :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t2379-%27Cursed-Status%27-Feature.html]For more Info[/url] [b]*Forum Ban:[/b] > E-mail address can be banned in the forum. > IP Address or even you provider. :evil: > Read this: [quote]Members that can be ban: > Suspected spammer (accounts that has a purpose of spamming only such as bots and multiple account) > Intentionally breaking forum rules such as posting vulgar or obsence materials > Repeated break forum rules even if he/she already noticed several times by us > Disrespecting intentionally the moderators and other members > Promoting, teaching, and revealing some hacks and related to it. > Scuming (fooling other people to gain reputation, money, etc)[/quote] [b]*Deletion of Topics[/b] Your TOPIC will be automatically deleted if: >[b]Post expiration.[/b] In order for this section to be well-organised, I decided that TOPIC POSTS in this thread will have expiration date. - [b]IF:[/b] The threadstarter did not reply for more than [b]2days[/b] (THREAD WILL AUTOMATICALLY MOVE TO BIN) - [b]IF:[/b] Your post has reached the last pages of this section and yet nobody is replying. =| - [b]For more Info:[/b] [b][url=http://theftalk.com/t328-YOUR-TOPIC-QUESTION-THREAD-HELP-SECTION-LOCKED-DELTED-MISSING%3F.html]PLEASE READ THIS[/url][/b] It's your choice. Be a good member or not. It'll just destroy your Forum Reputation :cool: [b]Just a simple reminder: [/b][i]"You can choose your actions but never your consequences."[/i] Have a nice day. :kiss:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-01-15 18:33:31)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Latest Information:[/b] *Deletion of Topics (Thread Expires) An Important Reminder to all and most especially for this [b]abused[/b] section. :wallbash: Before you joined here in FriendsterTalk

what about for those who promoting other forum here iv'e seen one on their siggy :wasted:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Latest Information:[/b] *Deletion of Topics (Thread Expires) An Important Reminder to all and most especially for this [b]abused[/b] section. :wallbash: Before you joined here in FriendsterTalk

^ohh...i See, you must banned those pasaways! :eh:, they are the ones who makes the forum dirty!
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]OMG... I saw sis Chii's siggie also kawaii drps... She's a mod...[/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh ok i see well there's nothing we can do for now wakokokok =D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2007-11-18 23:24:00)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

that would be Necessary for this forum.. i agree to it :thumbsup:
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agrree with this too. :midfinger: :penguin:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]what about for those who promoting other forum here iv'e seen one on their siggy :wasted:[/quote] Admin once said promoting sites in the siggy is allowed. =) My siggy is even a form of promoting sites. :lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-11-18 22:19:04)

pudz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: , that was i called IN EVERY RULES THERE'S and EXEMPTION :P
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

there's been a clean-up here on Help Section... Nice Work :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :eh:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]But then, we have to remmber these also...[/b] [quote]Rules: 1. Do Not Insult A Member 2. Do Not Use Harsh Words[/quote]

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-11-18 22:56:51)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah i agree with you sis cutieshika.. the saying goes [i]"be a good follower in order to be a good leader"[/i] :D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tnx for the reminder xavier =) 2 the rulebreakers... [b]beware[/b] =D
sharmayne
» n00b
1969-12-31

whats an overlay? :question:
mahadana2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi everybody, I have a question here. I wonder why after I put codes (tweak codes) on my profile, I can't see it with "IE" but I can see my profile with "FF"? my IE freez. is that because the code or just "IE" just being woo woo? :lol: Thank's :thumbsup:
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]Please do not double post! Thats considereda a spam! did you read the rules bro xavierkym just post here?[/color][/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

please avoid [b]TRIPLE POSTING!!![/b] go to tricks and tut section this section is badly abused how sad :wasted:
karen_eiram
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will I post the codes in my friendster for my overlay layouts?'cause I paste the my codes to CSS section...then,when i look my profile,the lay out didnt work.....so now,where is the right place to paste the codes? :crybaby: :wallbash:
color00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lurve rules.. :thumbsup:
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

_yeeebah!_ :D _you're ABSOLUTELY right._ :idea:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Latest Information:[/b] *Deletion of Topics (Thread Expires) An Important Reminder to all and most especially for this [b]abused[/b] section. :wallbash: Before you joined here in FriendsterTalk

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:54

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy