• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Latest Information:[/b] *Deletion of Topics (Thread Expires) An Important Reminder to all and most especially for this [b]abused[/b] section. :wallbash: Before you joined here in FriendsterTalk

Pages: 12

[b]Latest Information:[/b] *Deletion of Topics (Thread Expires) An Important Reminder to all and most especially for this [b]abused[/b] section. :wallbash: Before you joined here in FriendsterTalk

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Latest Information:[/b] *Deletion of Topics (Thread Expires) An Important Reminder to all and most especially for this [b]abused[/b] section. :wallbash: Before you joined here in FriendsterTalk

just obey the given rules :ninja: :ninja: :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Latest Information:[/b] *Deletion of Topics (Thread Expires) An Important Reminder to all and most especially for this [b]abused[/b] section. :wallbash: Before you joined here in FriendsterTalk

[b]im kinda bothered my other sis made a account her on friendstertalk and were using just one ip address is there any possible that i can delete those account so my account will be not get deleted i mean they might think that im using a multiple account is there anyway i can solve this.[/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Just explain the reason. We never jump into harsh conclusion or rude remarks on multiple accounts. =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-25 09:42:39)

gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Actually right now im telling my sister's not to open there account i guess thats all for the meantime anyway if they question me about it i will explain it with smiling attitude. =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Added new Info. =| Announcement Updated.
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=_meowii_]:retard: can you make my profile hide my friends and comment list???,those few made of you is not working :thumbsdown: :crybaby:[/quote] Dear Newbi..obviously ur not paying attention to what other members tried to tell other newbis like urself...this is [b]THE WRONG THREAD!!!![/b] :arrow: SEARCH, SEARCH SEARCH before posting ur questions & even if u do try to post it in the proper place, please. Thank you fo rmaking the forum a better place =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

gud topic.. good for those rule breakers!!!
musik4life
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for telling us this [b]xavierkym[/b].I'll try my best to not break the rules.
hon
» n00b
1969-12-31

eloe .. i juz want to request a layout .. hon 26 .. plz accept my request .. tnx..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Lol. Nice try. Please post your request in an appropriate place. -- About the banning, I really like the info that I gave before. Bwahaha.. -- Anyway, let me try to clean this section. Give me at least 15 mins :eh: -- *edit* oops its kinda clean though. hahaha

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-01-25 09:59:12)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Should we lock this topic? to avoid you know what? =) [color=white]spammers[/color] =D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Oh yeah. Tnx bro. Now its a [b]READ-ONLY[/b] Thread. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Latest Information:[/b] *Deletion of Topics (Thread Expires) An Important Reminder to all and most especially for this [b]abused[/b] section. :wallbash: Before you joined here in FriendsterTalk

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:45

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy