• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i] Kobayakawa Sena is a freshman in high school; taking an opportunity he joined an American Football Club as a manager. Hiruma was a dirty person and also the club owner, he made Sena pretend to be

Pages: 12

[i] Kobayakawa Sena is a freshman in high school; taking an opportunity he joined an American Football Club as a manager. Hiruma was a dirty person and also the club owner, he made Sena pretend to be

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i] Kobayakawa Sena is a freshman in high school; taking an opportunity he joined an American Football Club as a manager. Hiruma was a dirty person and also the club owner, he made Sena pretend to be

[i] Kobayakawa Sena is a freshman in high school; taking an opportunity he joined an American Football Club as a manager. Hiruma was a dirty person and also the club owner, he made Sena pretend to be Eye Shield 21, a mysterious running back with lightning speed legs. [/i] [b]so what can u say bout this anime? =| [/b]

Last edited by johnz_punksz21 (2007-11-23 12:22:06)

Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i] Kobayakawa Sena is a freshman in high school; taking an opportunity he joined an American Football Club as a manager. Hiruma was a dirty person and also the club owner, he made Sena pretend to be

bcoz hes so fast american foot ball is a nice game
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [i] Kobayakawa Sena is a freshman in high school; taking an opportunity he joined an American Football Club as a manager. Hiruma was a dirty person and also the club owner, he made Sena pretend to be

Ya~ha!!!
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeahh .. ya~ha ! i like that word and i like hiruma ! [img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c209/hirumamania/hiruma.gif[/img]

Last edited by ren.jo (2007-12-30 23:52:27)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just want to add some informations. [quote][align=center][b]STORY[/b] The plot of Eyeshield 21 revolves around a physically unassuming and non-assertive boy named Sena Kobayakawa (小早川 瀬那, Kobayakawa Sena?) who enters the high school of his choice, Deimon Private Senior High School (泥門高等学校, Deimon Kōtōgakkō?), where his childhood friend Mamori Anezaki (姉崎 まもり, Anezaki Mamori?), one year older than Sena, already attends. His only remarkable physical abilities are his running speed, dodging techniques, and intense agility (perfect for football), the result of a school life spent complying with the demands of bullies (later on it is revealed that he went through training with a classmate in elementary school for running), quickly catch the eye of the high school's American football team captain Yoichi Hiruma (蛭魔 妖一, Hiruma Yōichi?) who then forces Sena to join the team (Deimon Devil Bats) as the running back. To protect his identity (on the premise that other school sports teams will try to recruit Sena upon discovering his athletic skill) Sena is forced to publicly assume the role of team secretary, and enter the field wearing a helmet equipped with a green-tinted eyeshield in order to hide his features under the pseudonym of "Eyeshield 21." The makeshift team initially takes part in the Spring football tournament (at the beginning of the Japanese school year) hoping to win with through the strength of their new "secret weapon." But the extremely weak team is eliminated early on by the Ojo White Knights, a powerhouse football team. Others see the skill of the current White Knights as having declined from the previous "Golden Generation" but the team members are trying to prove that they have the ability to surpass their predecessors. It is in this game that Sena meets the man he will acknowledge as his ultimate rival, Seijuro Shin, a talented linebacker. After Deimon's defeat, the Spring tournament is revealed as a secondary in importance to the Fall tournament, where the teams compete for the chance to play in the "Christmas Bowl", the high school football league championship. Hiruma, Kurita and Sena regroup and slowly build a real team from other misfits and students looking to define themselves; like Raimon Tarou, a baseball player who can only catch, the three Ha-Ha brothers; punks; and many others with the goal of reaching the championship. The series follows the building and growth of the Deimon Devil Bats and its members, as well as various rival teams encountered through their games and tournaments, as they all strive to achieve their goal of playing in the Christmas Bowl. [b]CHARA LIST[/b] Read them [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyeshield_21_characters]here[/url]. It is a long list. =d But I want to put Deimon Devil Bats profile here. =D Deimon Devil Bats (泥門デビルバッツ, Deimon Devil Bats?) is the home team of the anime and manga series Eyeshield 21. This team represents the Deimon Private Senior High School (私立泥門高等学校, Shiritsu Deimon Kōtōgakkō?). The high-school incarnation of middle-school club the Mao Devil Bats, the Deimon American Football Club started out with only three members: Yoichi Hiruma, Ryokan Kurita, and Gen "Musashi" Takekura. After its inaugural year, its membership was further reduced with the departure of Gen Takekura. This remained the case until Hiruma found Sena Kobayakawa and his amazing running ability. The team's chant is "Kill'em! YA-HA!" (ブッツブス!YA-HA!!, Buttsubusu! YA-HA!!?) in the anime and "Bukkorosu! YA-HA!!" (ブッコロス!YA-HA!!, "Bukkorosu! YA-HA!!"?) in the manga. [b]TEAM FORMATION[/b] Coach : Doburoku Sakaki Players : Sena Kobayakawa a.k.a Eyeshield 21 Yoichi Hiruma Ryokan Kurita Taro Raimon, a.k.a Monta The Ha-Ha Brothers Manabu Yukimitsu Daikichi Komusubi Tetsuo Ishimaru Yohei Satake Kenta Yamaoka Futoshi Omosadake Natsuhiko Taki Gen "Musashi" Takekura a.k.a The 60-yard Magnum Manager : Mamori Anezaki Cheerleader : Suzuna Taki More Info : [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deimon_Devil_Bats]Here.[/url][/quote] [/align] Well. At least, this is my first American Footbal Club's manga. Ya--Ha--!!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Letmaku said [quote]bcoz hes so fast american foot ball is a nice game[/quote] yup...true^^[/b]
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ya~HA! Touch Down! Toouuchhiii doownn! haha.. cool!
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sena was coool he helps a lot 4 his team in winning.. weeh tnx 4 his ability 2 run fast..
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i started to watch this when i knew that this anime was my crush`s favorite show. :redface: but i like it too! xD
fernani
» n00b
1969-12-31

heheh..Sena beet Shin on the last seconds of their game with Oujou.. ^^...
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I love that show!! I watch it in Hero TV.. >.<[/b][/color]
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: I really love watching [b]Eyeshield 21[/b] in HERO TV :D

Last edited by Sakuno (2008-11-12 08:46:54)

princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love this anime too .. cause its kinda funny and cool! :D
clarissess29
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like it.... so funny.....
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i read the story .. from wikipedia omg the characters are so long i read like 30 minute but its a pass time lol :D

Last edited by princess_prince (2008-11-30 21:46:46)

Roxas00
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ehhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm You know Hiruma????????? He is my twin brother=D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Roxas00]Ehhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm You know Hiruma????????? He is my twin brother=D[/quote] Yea i know him! He is ma boyfwendz! =D
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Cool!! Eyeshield 21 that anime is really cool yeeeahhhh!!! YA~HA!! [img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg40/irdene789/8620f73ec6f2e0_full.jpg[/img]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I lyk it... I like the way it drawns and the plot story. :drool:
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Eyeshiel 21 is sooo schoo... I watch this anime... I think amercian football is nice but sena being that fast... is quite exagerated... Well... What can I say...It's anime!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i] Kobayakawa Sena is a freshman in high school; taking an opportunity he joined an American Football Club as a manager. Hiruma was a dirty person and also the club owner, he made Sena pretend to be

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:15

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy