• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i] Kobayakawa Sena is a freshman in high school; taking an opportunity he joined an American Football Club as a manager. Hiruma was a dirty person and also the club owner, he made Sena pretend to be

Pages: 12

[i] Kobayakawa Sena is a freshman in high school; taking an opportunity he joined an American Football Club as a manager. Hiruma was a dirty person and also the club owner, he made Sena pretend to be

Lychee :3
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i] Kobayakawa Sena is a freshman in high school; taking an opportunity he joined an American Football Club as a manager. Hiruma was a dirty person and also the club owner, he made Sena pretend to be

Yaha! i really like hiruma. =D eyshield 21 is cool and funny. :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [i] Kobayakawa Sena is a freshman in high school; taking an opportunity he joined an American Football Club as a manager. Hiruma was a dirty person and also the club owner, he made Sena pretend to be

Well i not [s] like [/s] this anime :| But i'm uber love this anime so much (x <333 Especially You-Nii aka Hiruma-San <3 YA~HAA!! KILL THEM! xDD
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah, I watch it lately! :lol: I like Sena and also Hiruma! :wow: especially Hiruma.. He's really strict, but ... his manners are unpredictable! :P Well, I laughed when I saw those Amino team! =D Such a crazy team! [b]Ya--Ha!![/b] =D
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like Shine , Shine and Panter
colock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

EYESHIELD 21 is cool.. i love Hiruma...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i totally miss ds anime.. i stopped watchin it... due to some reasons. :wallbash: but ill continue wen im nt bc anymore[/b]
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

EYESHIELD 21 is cool.. i love Shine ...
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Monta.......
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3328863;1256304771]I love the cheerleader girl. What's her name again? Suzu.. ka? Something like that.[/quote] yah. it's suzuka. [quote=oniongurl;#3328863;1256304771]And, I noticed Sena looks like Tsuna of Reborn! Did you noticed that too?[/quote] yea! i really noticed that! [b]XD[/b] [hr] oh my.. i love this anime! sena's so cool! his "devil bat ghost" is really a eye catch! [b]XD[/b] and hiruma's '[b]YA-HA!![/b]' makes me feel so alive and full of spirit! Kakei Shun (from Poseidons) is so cute [i]*blush*[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i] Kobayakawa Sena is a freshman in high school; taking an opportunity he joined an American Football Club as a manager. Hiruma was a dirty person and also the club owner, he made Sena pretend to be

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:27

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy