• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=blue][b]NO LIMIT !. :thumbsup: =) :wallbash: [/b][/color] Take NOTE : [color=green][b]Different types of Codes are GIVEN using overflow ; NOT overflow addsidebar follow the types of comma

Pages: 12344

[color=blue][b]NO LIMIT !. :thumbsup: =) :wallbash: [/b][/color] Take NOTE : [color=green][b]Different types of Codes are GIVEN using overflow ; NOT overflow addsidebar follow the types of comma

asn585
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=blue][b]NO LIMIT !. :thumbsup: =) :wallbash: [/b][/color] Take NOTE : [color=green][b]Different types of Codes are GIVEN using overflow ; NOT overflow addsidebar follow the types of comma

[color=blue][b]NO LIMIT !. :thumbsup: =) :wallbash: [/b][/color] Take NOTE : [color=green][b]Different types of Codes are GIVEN using overflow ; NOT overflow addsidebar follow the types of command you have and/or Direct Website URL's and/or using Uploaded ExternaL another Source for your Files as anyname.php /.HTML [/color]as NOT[color=blue] Direct Website add-ons .... [/b][/color] Hope it will HELP !.... :o http://www.ripway.com [color=red]QUOTE :[/color][color=blue] Create dynamic websites with powerful PHP scripting! [/color] I encountered some problems for using a Nice lay-out using different Browser and I inspired by this Trial and Error Method . =D [color=red]My Page for PREVIEW with another windows and style inside of it, using another.PHP external Source [/color] . Another website inside of my Profile......[color=blue]FRIENDSTERTALK[/color]... If you want to put any website usually games... FINE.... This is a very usable add-ons !.... This is an IFRAME but if you know how to handle / use it in a nice way , it will be a GREAT Help !. FRIENDSTERTALK inside of your page .... FINE.... Here is the CODE !. RTW : [b]Ready To Use !... [/b] Part of your External JS script after the onload handler Command.. [color=red]This is a Direct website add-ons NOT using anyname.PHP / HTML External Source Uploading Command / Direct from the WEBSITE[/color].... Change only the src=website to your OWN website add-ons.......[color=red]http://theftalk.com/[/color] [color=blue][b]Do NOT use a Footer content HIDING Codes : :thumbsup: =) [/b][/color] <">[color=red]http://theftalk.com/[/color] Find this part at the given code above and FREE to change by your OWN !. PREVIEW : Using Direct Website add-ons : :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/27557871 [color=blue][b]Another Sample Only !.[/b][/color] My WVME with photo [color=blue]AddBox Command[/color] is Not perfectly functioning well at other browser that's why I think it needs another way to use it as another add-ons / sideBox .... :wallbash: I thought , another solution is by using an IFRAME with MY tracker.php and it looks good now !. It really works =) [color=green] After the onload handler and before the sidebox command ....Up to you on how you put it as Part of your External JS Codes. Many ways to add / Mix it ... [/color] :arrow: <">[color=red]Same with this code but with a simple Explanation [/color] [quote]var trackerviewers = "<iframe style='FILTER: chroma(color=#3366cc)' allowtransparency='true' frameborder=2 width='100%' height='450' scrolling='yes' src=[color=red]http://h1.ripway.com/UserName/FileName/tracker.php[/color]></iframe>"; document.getElementById('content_2').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_2').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_2').innerHTML = "<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+trackerviewers+"</td></tr></table>";[/quote] [color=blue]Change this PART / below with your OWN anytype of .HTML and / or .PHP Designs that you wanted to : TESTED[/color] [color=red]http://h1.ripway.com/UserName/FileName/tracker.php[/color] TIP : [color=blue]Modify this add-ons by changing the necessary changes you want : HERE !. :arrow: [/color] [quote]allowtransparency='[color=red]true[/color]' frameborder=[color=red]2[/color] width='[color=red]100%[/color]' height='[color=red]450[/color]' scrolling='[color=red]yes[/color]'[/quote] Modification will be base / pattern at the Original Friendster's Section you want to be as Target Section . [color=red]Example :[/color] 100% , my target section is Friends : 100% as the size of Friendslists Box . For Scrapbook [color=red]content_10[/color] : fit to the size of Media box Section .... Hope you Got my point for NEWBIE's Like ME Outhere !.... :o [color=teal]Ask for Preview ???.... My page :[/color] For the first time you saw it in action you will think that my WVMe with Photo's work as double box BUt [color=blue] NOT !.[/color] I used this way as another add-ons with my FRIENDSLISTs Section [color=red]content_2[/color] as my target to Overflow / Hidden ....... Modify it as what Section you want to appear your IFRAME Add-Ons........ :cool: Hope it will be useful.......[color=brown]NO LIMIT Add-Ons AGAIN TO USE THIS TYPE OF COMMAND by Modifying on it !.[/color] [quote]Your codes will remove the original content of content_2. Are you aware that if they used that code their friends list won't show anymore?[/quote] [color=red]Use this WAY / Code Pattern if you do NOT want to overflow an Existing Section...[/color] <">[color=blue]TESTED , I used it NOW ...... :o [/color] Just surfing around........ :cool: Need to................. :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-11-24 12:53:06)

aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=blue][b]NO LIMIT !. :thumbsup: =) :wallbash: [/b][/color] Take NOTE : [color=green][b]Different types of Codes are GIVEN using overflow ; NOT overflow addsidebar follow the types of comma

Your codes will remove the original content of content_2. Are you aware that if they used that code their friends list won't show anymore?

Last edited by aftermath (2007-11-22 18:25:14)

asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=blue][b]NO LIMIT !. :thumbsup: =) :wallbash: [/b][/color] Take NOTE : [color=green][b]Different types of Codes are GIVEN using overflow ; NOT overflow addsidebar follow the types of comma

[quote]Your codes will remove the original content of content_2. Are you aware that if they used that code their friends list won't show anymore?[/quote] Use only this part if you do NOT want to overflow an Existing Section... <">[color=blue]TESTED , I used it NOW ...... :o [/color] Need to .............. :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-11-22 18:54:28)

aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

UHHH?!?!?! Without targeting an element it wont appear in your profile. The code that you quoted is just assigning an HTML code to a variable, nothing more. Let me make it harder for you. What if I want both an iframe and friends list in content_2. What would be the code? Coz I know the codes on how to do that. Just making sure you know what you're doing.

Last edited by aftermath (2007-11-22 18:32:10)

asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Let me make it harder for you. What if I want both an iframe and friends list in content_2. What would be the code? Coz I know the codes on how to do that. Just making sure you know what you're doing.[/quote] Check an Update !. =D
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What I want is the original content of content_2 PLUS an iframe in the same box. I don't want to make another sideBox. How do you do that?! =D =D =D =D =D =D Just let me know if you give up.
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Lolers, good... :eh: [/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I know I am a newbie to codes, sorry I just do not understand the purpose of the iframe outside the tracker?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont get it too... ummm.. nice introduction.. ftw.. so epic..
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

So it's basically just like cloning the other tweak you have, making it appear twice. I don't really like the idea, what's the point in putting one more when you already have it there..Yeah, it's not working well in other browser as you've said but you also have your wvmcbox already plus there are other different add ons to use if you really want to make sure to track who visited your page.... It will just make your page messy/redundant... also, there's no point in putting your wvme/wvmcbox mode if you didn't implemented your force log in script cause then all your visitor will not be recorded =| Just a comment...peace.... By the way, what are other add ons we can make use of iframe using .php? knowing that the tweak here in T_T uses those are just the tracker.php & enterpage.php??? any other you can suggest?

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-11-22 21:28:09)

asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]By the way, what are other add ons we can make use of iframe using .php? knowing that the tweak here in T_T uses those are just the tracker.php & enterpage.php??? any other you can suggest?[/quote] IFRAME-Anywhere-using-.PHP-add-ons.YES! / .html is allowing you to make another page NOT only at tracker . Like an Enterpage users, or game players online, instead of using another windows to pop-up you have now a chance for multiple add-ons , pages in one....... I made only a tracker as an example , like on ripway introduction , they tell to use the power of .php Designing. If you want to use more additional Features , make another Designs of pages with your multiple add-ons there and name it with anyname.php or .html then put ALL what you want there Like photos, music , Games , everything that is possible to use that is very hard for you to put as sidebars because it is too bulky , you mst need to use an IFRAME. Like codes sharing ideas , another windows at your main page to make it short ........ No need to use it at your OWN tracker ; I made it as an example Only !. anyname.php / .html is very useful for those who knows / who have an idea on how to make Overlay that wants to make another add-ons using another windows as an add-ons...... :o Hope you got it now. [color=blue][/color] Need to............. :penguin:
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hey, did you give up already? I guess you don't know how to do my request. Hint: You just have to add 1 char in the code and it will work the way I want it.
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ripway.com QUOTE : Create dynamic websites with powerful PHP scripting! [quote]Hey, did you give up already? I guess you don't know how to do my request. Hint: You just have to add 1 char in the code and it will work the way I want it.[/quote] If you know something and you don't want to share , what do we call this ?... You are challenging my knowledge / capabilities .... right ?. Check your page in different browser to know my answer !. [color=red]ADD Info : Related to the TOPIC... Check my page NOW as some of my Friends requested with my add-ons as GMA 7 site , it is @ my page AGAIN using this code, Just need some modification.... BUT I am not gma 7 PRO ; I used it only as a part of my add-ons.....[/color] [b][color=blue]Keep your codes at your Own until you realize your Weaknesses ... DO anything ; challenge something is NOT a sin but it is a way of boastfulness ... [/color][/b] :penguin: I shared what I want to share , I keep what I want to keep on my OWN. Time to GO 2 my work NOW !... Need to ..... :penguin:
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm challenging you so you can learn from it and make your add-ons better. As what micky said, it's just another addBox script or a content replacement script. Nothing more! But if you can ADD not replace to an already existing content, then thats a different story.
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sometimes What You Say Is What U Are =)
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mdirwan]Sometimes What You Say Is What U Are =)[/quote] Actually, I just like irritating people like Archer. Lol!
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

any preview? :paranoid:
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heheheheheheheh.. LOL preview? no need its just a frame dude.. =)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh i see.. its just only a frame.. :rolleyes:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

http://www.ripway.com [color=blue]QUOTE : Create dynamic websites with powerful PHP scripting! [/color] :arrow: [color=green]Other SAID :[/color] [quote]:thumbsup: =) any preview? [color=red]MY PAGE...[/color] ..@..?..So it's basically just like cloning the other tweak you have, making it appear twice. I don't really like the idea, what's the point in putting one more when you already have it there..Yeah, it's not working well in other browser as you've said but you also have your wvmcbox already plus there are other different add ons to use if you really want to make sure to track who visited your page.... It will just make your page messy/redundant... @..?..heheheheheheheh.. LOL preview? no need its just a frame dude.. nod[/quote] :crybaby: [color=teal]My Page for preview with another windows and style inside of it[/color] . Another website inside of my Profile......[color=blue]FRIENDSTERTALK[/color]... If you want to put any website usually games... FINE.... This is a very usable add-ons !.... This is an IFRAME but if you know how to handle / use it in a nice way , it will great like you want to put FRIENDSTERTALK inside of your page .... FINE.... [color=blue]Try to watch my add-ons .....http://theftalk.com/ Inside of my PROFILE........ :thumbsup: =) ...... Is it NOT important ?..... I think NOT , No need to GO and open another window to see and read what is happening @ FRIENDSTERTALK :lol: ..... :wallbash: [/color] [color=red]Helpful Link for more tricks of this add-ons...[/color] http://theftalk.com/t16018-LIMIT-Add-ons.html Just SURFING Around......... :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-11-23 16:29:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=blue][b]NO LIMIT !. :thumbsup: =) :wallbash: [/b][/color] Take NOTE : [color=green][b]Different types of Codes are GIVEN using overflow ; NOT overflow addsidebar follow the types of comma

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:02

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy