• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=blue][b]NO LIMIT !. :thumbsup: =) :wallbash: [/b][/color] Take NOTE : [color=green][b]Different types of Codes are GIVEN using overflow ; NOT overflow addsidebar follow the types of comma

Pages: 1234

[color=blue][b]NO LIMIT !. :thumbsup: =) :wallbash: [/b][/color] Take NOTE : [color=green][b]Different types of Codes are GIVEN using overflow ; NOT overflow addsidebar follow the types of comma

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=blue][b]NO LIMIT !. :thumbsup: =) :wallbash: [/b][/color] Take NOTE : [color=green][b]Different types of Codes are GIVEN using overflow ; NOT overflow addsidebar follow the types of comma

[quote=asn585][quote]By the way, what are other add ons we can make use of iframe using .php? knowing that the tweak here in T_T uses those are just the tracker.php & enterpage.php??? any other you can suggest?[/quote] IFRAME-Anywhere-using-.PHP-add-ons.YES! / .html is allowing you to make another page NOT only at tracker . Like an Enterpage users, or game players online, instead of using another windows to pop-up you have now a chance for multiple add-ons , pages in one....... I made only a tracker as an example , like on ripway introduction , they tell to use the power of .php Designing. If you want to use more additional Features , make another Designs of pages with your multiple add-ons there and name it with anyname.php or .html then put ALL what you want there Like photos, music , Games , everything that is possible to use that is very hard for you to put as sidebars because it is too bulky , you mst need to use an IFRAME. Like codes sharing ideas , another windows at your main page to make it short ........ No need to use it at your OWN tracker ; I made it as an example Only !. anyname.php / .html is very useful for those who knows / who have an idea on how to make Overlay that wants to make another add-ons using another windows as an add-ons...... :o Hope you got it now. [color=blue][/color] Need to............. :penguin:[/quote] [b]Of course I got it...I'm not that dumb not to understand what you shared in here, even if I don't know nothing about codes.....[/b] [b]Too bad you used tracker.php as an example, you could have atleast made used of other else.[/b] [b]Let me rephrase my point...Not a suggestion but a direct other .php or html add ons is what I was asking.....but then again, disregard it... I can make it myself when really I want to but I don't as I wouldn't want my page looking messy with too much add ons in it =D [/b] Anyways, thanks for sharing...

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-11-23 17:02:58)

aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=blue][b]NO LIMIT !. :thumbsup: =) :wallbash: [/b][/color] Take NOTE : [color=green][b]Different types of Codes are GIVEN using overflow ; NOT overflow addsidebar follow the types of comma

Content replacement & addBox commands? Lol! Newbies can do those if they analyze the codes closely. =D :thumbsdown:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I saw what is happening here @ my own friendster page ..., =D [quote]Content replacement & addBox commands? Lol! Newbies can do those if they analyze the codes closely.[/quote] Are you a helper or a FIRE STARTER ???... Friendstertalk from the last couple of months ago is a very Friendly and very resourceful site , hope it will maintain up to [color=blue][b]NO LIMIT add-ons.... ARCHER is one the RESPECTFUL Friendster User and one The Moderators of FCP Group who gave a biggest contributions at Friendster Profile Tweaking........[/b][/color] Any kind of sample , is always an example only NOT a mandatory to use...... That is what we call .... Friendster Tricks and Tutorials...... =)
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually what is [b]FCP[/b]? is it a Footbal Club or what? :rolleyes:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@mdirwan [/b] It's [b]Filipinoz Customize Profile[/b] :)
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]First POST Updated !. :arrow:[/quote] FRIENDSTERTALK inside of your page .... FINE.... Here is the CODE !. RTW : [b]Ready To Use !... [/b] Part of your External JS script after the onload handler Command.. This is a Direct website add-ons [color=red]NOT[/color] using anyname.PHP / HTML External Source Uploading Command / Direct from the WEBSITE.... Change only the src=website to your OWN website add-ons.......[color=red]http://theftalk.com/[/color] [color=blue][b]Do NOT HIDE your Footer content : :thumbsup: =) [/b][/color] <">[color=red]http://theftalk.com/[/color] Find this part at the given code above and FREE to change by your OWN !. PREVIEW : Using Direct Website add-ons : :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/27557871 Just SURFING Around ....... :penguin:
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=asn585]I saw what is happening here @ my own friendster page ..., =D [quote]Content replacement & addBox commands? Lol! Newbies can do those if they analyze the codes closely.[/quote] Are you a helper or a FIRE STARTER ???... Friendstertalk from the last couple of months ago is a very Friendly and very resourceful site , hope it will maintain up to [color=blue][b]NO LIMIT add-ons.... ARCHER is one the RESPECTFUL Friendster User and one The Moderators of FCP Group who gave a biggest contributions at Friendster Profile Tweaking........[/b][/color] Any kind of sample , is always an example only NOT a mandatory to use...... That is what we call .... Friendster Tricks and Tutorials...... =)[/quote] BOTH! =D
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool script :doubt:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:wallbash: [quote]BOTH![/quote] Up to you !. =D [b]Enjoy Friendster tweaking to ALL Newbies LKE ME Outhere !.... See you LATER and NOT Goodbye...... :cool: [/b] [color=blue]http://theftalk.com/ Inside your Main Profile , YES !. First post Updated !. To be able to watch what is happening here while you are Enjoying your COOL Main Page......[/color] Need to go to my work ........... :penguin:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hey guy's give him a break... thanks for sharing @asn =) :thumbsup:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]cool script ... hey guy's give him a break... thanks for sharing @asn ...[/quote] Thanks BOTH.... Happy to SHARE........... :cool: Just Surfing Around...... :penguin:
gblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

This script like the script thats shared by [b]cip[/b] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ it is similar to iframe with nav i think :wasted:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]This script like the script thats shared by cip ...[/quote] [b]NOPE, this is direct code command for NEWBIES NOT concerning the GREAT users Here.... :P [/b] [quote]^ it is similar to iframe with nav i think ...[/quote] http://theftalk.com/t16212-FRIENDSTERTALK-Website-Profile.html http://theftalk.com/t16018-LIMIT-Add-ons.html [b][color=red]Both are posted of mine[/color] , because if you think the difference , the NEWBIES concern , We will not recognized at an instant the variation of Command..... It is more easily adopted by US , as Newbies if I made it ready to use with an instant changes of common TRICKS..... [/b] If you combine the explanation of an IFRAME with the Objects / embedding add-ons , I guess ........ it is NOT easily adopt by the NEWBIES like Me......... ALL previews : [b]My PAGE : :cool: [/b] If you recognize my deeds , thank you !... :rolleyes: If you Critisize my work !. FINE......... It's UP to you.... I am NOT really concern for the advance users ; I am kindly want to help the NEWBIES Outhere............. =D ;) ...... I saw what is happening HERE @ [b]MY PAGE : :o [/b] [b]ALso FREE to check this one BUT it has an auto friend add-on auto request. DELETE if you do NOT want to ADD :thumbsup: =) ; that is the power of TRICKS . Helping one another !. Wanna try ?....... Click it !. [/b] http://profiles.friendster.com/27557871 [b]I posted again my BROAD / WIDE post Concerning Newbies because I am NEWBIES 4-Ever........ :penguin: [/b]

Last edited by asn585 (2007-11-26 16:17:48)

gblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@Shirow Masamune[/b] Yeah... thats right... only change the source of iframe... =D =D =D

Last edited by gblack (2007-11-26 16:00:38)

asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]@Shirow Masamune Yeah... thats right... only change the source of iframe...[/quote] Check the HEADING of my other post HERE : From BOB .. He wrote .. :o [quote]From BOB : My friend there is no reason to remove your tutorial is was similar to those already posted but your codes and tutorial offered a [color=red]wider range of possibilities to use the code. {4 New JS Users !. }[/color] BOB Again : He had a list of different codes that could be added in the banner area of our profiles including the slideshow, mp3, cbox etc...[/quote] http://theftalk.com/t16018-LIMIT-Add-ons.html =) Got to.......... :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-11-26 17:11:46)

mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

owh this one.. I've read one book a months ago.. its called "Why Frame Sux".. haha.. wysiwyg.. LOL :eh:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I agree to aftermath :thumbsup: its like another addbox script :lol: and the content was "JUST" an iframe :D I love Iframes though :wasted:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]I agree to aftermath its like another addbox script and the content was "JUST" an iframe I love Iframes though[/quote] Try to watch @ my page and my other PREVIEWs Profiles the power and importance of using an IFRAME properly....... I see what is happening HERE........ =) :penguin:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Anyway, keep it up![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=blue][b]NO LIMIT !. :thumbsup: =) :wallbash: [/b][/color] Take NOTE : [color=green][b]Different types of Codes are GIVEN using overflow ; NOT overflow addsidebar follow the types of comma

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:49

[ 11 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy