• » the code may become obselete.

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

the code may become obselete.

mentalblock27
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the code may become obselete.

@feruzz i tried what u said but it doesnt work bro.. @bobcbar its set on public and im only using IE6 sir..
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ try it first at your dummy account or testing account then after its completely work just include it in your real profile =|
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah the profile that ive given in the is my dummy acc :D im on trial and error mode =)
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]^ its working cutie but the photos are not arranged properly in FF you need to fix some CSS code ;)[/quote] But I wanna see it for myself!! :crybaby: Maybe the reason why I can't view it coz I'm using IE. ayt?! :crybaby: Uuuum, what do you mean by my photos were [i]not arranged properly[/i]? What CSS codes do I need to fix?! Thanks handsome.. :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=elaiza][quote=feruzz]^ its working cutie but the photos are not arranged properly in FF you need to fix some CSS code ;)[/quote] But I wanna see it for myself!! :crybaby: Maybe the reason why I can't view it coz I'm using IE. ayt?! :crybaby: Uuuum, what do you mean by my photos were [i]not arranged properly[/i]? What CSS codes do I need to fix?! Thanks handsome.. :D[/quote] elaiza, I also use IE version 7 and its fine when I view it. Rearrange ur external css files, put the css codes for the random photo's at the top of ur external css file.
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=elaiza][quote=feruzz]^ its working cutie but the photos are not arranged properly in FF you need to fix some CSS code ;)[/quote] But I wanna see it for myself!! :crybaby: Maybe the reason why I can't view it coz I'm using IE. ayt?! :crybaby: Uuuum, what do you mean by my photos were [i]not arranged properly[/i]? What CSS codes do I need to fix?! Thanks handsome.. :D[/quote] elaiza, I also use IE version 7 and its fine when I view it. Rearrange ur external css files, put the css codes for the random photo's at the top of ur external css file.[/quote] Im only using IE6.. :crybaby: Whatever other account I use to view my profile still I cant see it.. Anyways, I'll edit my external CSS.. THANKS again
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ I recommend to upgrade to IE7 or better FF I've already tested in IE6 & its working :wasted: just wait until page completely load
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]^ I recommend to upgrade to IE7 or better FF I've already tested in IE6 & its working :wasted: just wait until page completely load[/quote] This is OFF TOPIC but what's the difference of IE6, IE7, FireFox?! Im not good on techi stuffs but I'll ask someone to upgrade my PC.. Maybe U can do it for me.. :P
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Upgrading to IE7 is a simple download from microsoft. [url]http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/ie/getitnow.mspx[/url] I do not use FF but I know feruzz is much smarter about the differences.
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Ahhh, just download & its done?! And its free?!? Ok. i'll upgrade later.. Thanks again! Gonna eat lunch for now! Bye!!! [b]P.S.[/b] In the link its asking what's my Operating System? How would I know?! Nyahahah, sorry for my noobness!

Last edited by elaiza (2008-01-24 00:30:09)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D yep its free =)
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

P.S. In the link its asking what's my Operating System? How would I know?! Nyahahah, sorry for my noobness!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=elaiza]P.S. In the link its asking what's my Operating System? How would I know?! Nyahahah, sorry for my noobness![/quote] Means like XP or Vista
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=elaiza][quote=feruzz]^ its working cutie but the photos are not arranged properly in FF you need to fix some CSS code ;)[/quote] But I wanna see it for myself!! :crybaby: Maybe the reason why I can't view it coz I'm using IE. ayt?! :crybaby: Uuuum, what do you mean by my photos were [i]not arranged properly[/i]? What CSS codes do I need to fix?! Thanks handsome.. :D[/quote] elaiza, I also use IE version 7 and its fine when I view it. Rearrange ur external css files, put the css codes for the random photo's at the top of ur external css file.[/quote] uhhm so should i put the random photo at the top?.ok ill try it..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mentalblock27][quote=bobcbar][quote=elaiza] But I wanna see it for myself!! :crybaby: Maybe the reason why I can't view it coz I'm using IE. ayt?! :crybaby: Uuuum, what do you mean by my photos were [i]not arranged properly[/i]? What CSS codes do I need to fix?! Thanks handsome.. :D[/quote] elaiza, I also use IE version 7 and its fine when I view it. Rearrange ur external css files, put the css codes for the random photo's at the top of ur external css file.[/quote] uhhm so should i put the random photo at the top?.ok ill try it..[/quote] That is what I did. But I also use the js injector to add the codes to my profile now. So I have seperate css and js files just for random photos. I use the css injector for the css code of the random photos into my randomphoto.js file then the js injector with the url of randomphoto.js into my main js file.
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i tried the seperate random photo codes and its still the same only the preview came out :wallbash: :wallbash: arrggghhhh is it supposed to be inside of onload handler?.

Last edited by mentalblock27 (2008-01-24 02:30:34)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mentalblock27]^i tried the seperate random photo codes and its still the same only the preview came out :wallbash: :wallbash: arrggghhhh is it supposed to be inside of onload handler?.[/quote] I think so mine is inside.. And they said mine's working! [quote][quote=elaiza]P.S. In the link its asking what's my Operating System? How would I know?! Nyahahah, sorry for my noobness![/quote] [quote=bobcar]Means like XP or Vista[/quote] [/quote] I know now!!! Mine's XP! Thanks
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mentalblock27]^i tried the seperate random photo codes and its still the same only the preview came out :wallbash: :wallbash: arrggghhhh is it supposed to be inside of onload handler?.[/quote] If it is only showing ur main photo that means ur profile is private. It must be set to public so everyone can view. Here is the codes how I have then loading on my profile. <">Then I added this injector for example to my main tracker.txt file . The // means not used. <">

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-01-24 19:42:06)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:wallbash: bob quit double posting and clicking the wrong button dumb ass :smoke:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-01-24 19:41:01)

mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok ill try it again :wallbash: :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete.

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:46