• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, my name's Joseph. Yeah, and I'm a new member. I hail from Ateneo de Manila High School (in the Philippines), and I attend the Japanese Club (my extra-curricular club). I am an avid fan of Suzum

Pages: 12

Hi, my name's Joseph. Yeah, and I'm a new member. I hail from Ateneo de Manila High School (in the Philippines), and I attend the Japanese Club (my extra-curricular club). I am an avid fan of Suzum

greatsage
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi, my name's Joseph. Yeah, and I'm a new member. I hail from Ateneo de Manila High School (in the Philippines), and I attend the Japanese Club (my extra-curricular club). I am an avid fan of Suzum

Hi, my name's Joseph. Yeah, and I'm a new member. I hail from Ateneo de Manila High School (in the Philippines), and I attend the Japanese Club (my extra-curricular club). I am an avid fan of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Onegai Teacher (Please Teacher), Tsubasa Chronicles, Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy) and Tsukuyomi Moon Phase. The manga I collect right now are Tsubasa Chronicles, Negima!, and School Rumble. If anyone has manga volumes 5, or 6, or 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 of Card Captor Sakura and would like to sell it, please contact me. Mabuhay!
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, my name's Joseph. Yeah, and I'm a new member. I hail from Ateneo de Manila High School (in the Philippines), and I attend the Japanese Club (my extra-curricular club). I am an avid fan of Suzum

Hi welcome!,, enjoi here!,, see yah around!,, oooh!,, yer life have some real fun huh?,, hurhur!,, :kiss:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, my name's Joseph. Yeah, and I'm a new member. I hail from Ateneo de Manila High School (in the Philippines), and I attend the Japanese Club (my extra-curricular club). I am an avid fan of Suzum

hi there.. welcum to ftalk joseph.. enjoy your stay.. anyweiz.. are you japanese? :retard: :lol: watta question!! :retard:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi Seph! Can I call you wit that name?? ([i]Para shortcut[/i], heehee... ü) Welcome to Ftalk and please enjoy your stay here! ;) See yah around dude.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well, there's another anime fan! We're happy to have you here with us! Welcome to FriendsterTalk Joseph! =) Thanks for joining us, hope you enjoy hanging out at FT.
daynee
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi im dayniellee usually called as dayne..... =) i wish i meet new friends here... hehehe... thanks pohhh...
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello guys. Thanks for the greetings. yeah mizel =) you can call me 'seph. used to it already. Loisfull, I'm part Japanese, part Chinese, part Filipino. :cool: hi dayne!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hi there joseph! welcome to ftalk.. and i guess you already found our anime section right? heehee.. aniwei welcome again! note: kindly minimize the siggy. it's cute though.[/b] :cool: :thumbsup:
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry about the sig. and yep, i've went to the anime section already. ;)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey [b]daynee[/b], you might want to create your own thread. =) That way everyone has the chance to notice you as a newbie at FriendsterTalk. You would be able to meet more members that way. [quote=daynee]hi im dayniellee usually called as dayne..... =) i wish i meet new friends here... hehehe... thanks pohhh...[/quote] Joseph, it's nice to know you have Japanese blood in you. ;) That's cool.. welcome again, enjoy your new hangout! [i]NOTE: :thumbsup: Joseph, you should minimize the size of your sig. [b]515 x 200px[/b] is the maximum size.[/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-02-05 08:03:24)

greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks. Yep, I think this is gonna be my hangout for a while. =|
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Joseph, you should minimize the size of your sig. =) Signatures should only be [b]515 (W) x 200px (L)[/b] the maximum size. [i]EDIT: Thanks for changing your sig Joseph.. =) [/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-02-05 08:16:09)

greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Got it. Too bad, though. My old sig was cute while it lasted =(
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yeah I know what you mean.. ;) I would have posted an extra large sig if it wasn't in the rules. Hahaha, yeah that was a cute sig, well your new one is too.
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks Padme. Are you Japanese? I'm trying to find Jap people to learn more about their culture. ;)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Only part Japanese.. I lived in Osaka for a couple of years in my childhood. It's nice living in Japan, but I love the Philippines more since I grew up here. :P But I wish I can go back visit Japan again soon.
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well, you know what they say: the grass is greener on the other side. :globe: Hope you get to Japan soon. It's a great place I tell you.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yes it is.. indeed. =| I wish the airfare would get cheaper though!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK! :wow: [/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk joseph! have fun during ur stay.. and yup! please post alot :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, my name's Joseph. Yeah, and I'm a new member. I hail from Ateneo de Manila High School (in the Philippines), and I attend the Japanese Club (my extra-curricular club). I am an avid fan of Suzum

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:28

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy