• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, my name's Joseph. Yeah, and I'm a new member. I hail from Ateneo de Manila High School (in the Philippines), and I attend the Japanese Club (my extra-curricular club). I am an avid fan of Suzum

Pages: 12

Hi, my name's Joseph. Yeah, and I'm a new member. I hail from Ateneo de Manila High School (in the Philippines), and I attend the Japanese Club (my extra-curricular club). I am an avid fan of Suzum

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, my name's Joseph. Yeah, and I'm a new member. I hail from Ateneo de Manila High School (in the Philippines), and I attend the Japanese Club (my extra-curricular club). I am an avid fan of Suzum

Welcome daynee & greatsage to FriendsterTalk :) Hope you 2 Enjoy your stay here!! Don't forget to read the rules & regulations... hehe :D
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, my name's Joseph. Yeah, and I'm a new member. I hail from Ateneo de Manila High School (in the Philippines), and I attend the Japanese Club (my extra-curricular club). I am an avid fan of Suzum

hey hey there! welcome.^^/. enjoy posting.^^ you can call me jem or kikay.^^ hihi,. woa. kauuuuri.^^haha.were both ateneans.^^
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

every all?! hehehe! =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, my name's Joseph. Yeah, and I'm a new member. I hail from Ateneo de Manila High School (in the Philippines), and I attend the Japanese Club (my extra-curricular club). I am an avid fan of Suzum

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:52

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy