• ARCHIVES 
  • » We are the one responsible for destroying the home we live in and we shall also be the ones who'll suffered the consequence that'll come. Though it could an inevitable consequence with the progression

Pages: 123455

We are the one responsible for destroying the home we live in and we shall also be the ones who'll suffered the consequence that'll come. Though it could an inevitable consequence with the progression

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We are the one responsible for destroying the home we live in and we shall also be the ones who'll suffered the consequence that'll come. Though it could an inevitable consequence with the progression

@kristina08:i know u are referring to me but i am not blaming Him.i'm just agreeing w/ loisfull's idea. it's Mother Earth's thing,i mean,it's all coming back to us NOW.
star_pdpc
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: We are the one responsible for destroying the home we live in and we shall also be the ones who'll suffered the consequence that'll come. Though it could an inevitable consequence with the progression

[align=center][img]http://i28.tinypic.com/27wvafr.png[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff126/vannna/dividers.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=violet][b] .while i'm viewing this forum, I noticed that the comments 0f the "other" members are mischievous. i mean. what's up with "[i]our mother earth is dying we should do something about it blablabla...[/i]" something like that. the point is. [u]are you really d0ing your part[/u]?. or [i][u]you're just posting a reply so you can have an additional post and have a higher rank.[/u][/i] however are you really saving our earth? [url]don't just say it or post it. DO IT..[/url] we all kn0w that we are [u]only borrowing our earth that we live on from GOD[/u]. if only he can tell us that "[i]we should protect and take care this mother earth[/i]" he will but sadly he can't. we are starting to feel that step by step he is already gettin it from us now it's up to our conscience if we'll still pursue our wrong doings but when the time comes that God we'll get all the things that we borrowed from him we can't really do something about it. [u][u]it's our decision to have a world like this and it's in our hand to save mother earth. simple things means everything. a simple trash contributes a lot. so... [/u][/u] [b][i][u]if you really really have care for the world you live on yet you don't know in what ways can you help. your PRAYERS means alot.[/u][/i][/b] and for me joining websites like greenpeace.com blabla. [url]doesn't contributes anything[/url]. yes for some because they inform us about globalwarming but [u]does you membership cleans the air?. does your application for membership lessens unwanted gasses in this earth?[/u]. for me. it [i]DOES NOT HELP.[/i] as the statement goes [i]every water counts.[/i] i'll change it. [u]every PRAYER counts.[/u] "we should save mother earth." :exclaim::exclaim: eekk. wrong. correction.. [u][u][u][u]WE HAVE TO SAVE MOTHER EARTH. =)[/u][/u][/u][/u] i hope the one who is reading my reply at this very moment can contribute something. even though how simple and how small it is. it does a BIG BIG HELP in our earth. don't just sit there do something.! :penguin::penguin: gotta run. still have contribute something in saving our earth. hehehe :D =):thumbsup: [/color] [/align] [align=center] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff126/vannna/dividers.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i29.tinypic.com/2elt36w.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by star_pdpc (2008-04-30 07:19:51)

shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..aaw:( ..i'ved watched the movie "an inconvenient truth" it's really an eye opener. and also "signos" a documentary at gma7. it's really one of the scariest film/documentary that ive'd seen.
_þRïñ§ÈZå_
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ yeah. ive seen [b]An Inconvenient Truth[/b] too. virtually everyone who sees this movie will be galvanized to do something about global warming. I agree with star_pdpc. We have to do it=), dont just say it or post it. We shouldn't blame God on what we're experiencing right now. so people out there, [b]no burning of fossil fuels[/b] ayt?!?!
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmmm.global warming. They said: it's because of raising poultry, but no explanation. As I have seen in that television......global warming is caused by greenhouse gases that traps heat in our atmosphere. In addition, we too are destroying our home (Earth).....:globe:...... We Should avoid burning trash, especially plastics. It would make our ozone layer thinner and thinner. But, if we ignore these warnings...hmm...I don't know what will happen. But if it gets hotter and hotter, the icebergs or ice in the north and south poles will melt and The Great Flood (seen in the Bbile) will happen again.....That's why we avoid things what we have to avoid....Please campaign for global warming...pleeeeeaassse:cry: hmmm.....and i think, this global warming is a sign of the [b][/b]world's end......beware! :o......If your blaming God for this, it's not his fault...Read: The 3rd Millennium and the prophecies of Revelation" and you'll see your all wrong.....and hey, please remind some people about this global warming.....I know that we don't all wanna DIE! :crybaby: --please avoid double posting. ayt? thankyou. :)

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-05-15 10:05:11)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Appreciate your concern in posting this issue!! We need the ccoperation of everybody to avoid this from worsening.. God bless!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@fj almighty: Yeah, Then Stop Spamming. If You Want To Help Us.. Stop Spamming. Ayt? @kacang: So?:evil: :arrow:[b]Non Related Posts Deleted.[/b]
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea, i agree. we need to save our environment.. :eh:
ayah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

well thats good .i agree with sprongky:D
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

start our fight against global warming now...yeah=) or all of us will suffer
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i totally agree!!!
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I wanna help the world but how can a little fella like me help??
"noZ"
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]global warming[/b] is international issue.. we must united to fix this problem.. if we walk alone.. we can't solve this problem forever..
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

let's save mother nature! have u seen 11th hour??an inconvenient truth??
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we're the one who caused this so we're the one to fix this very big problem.
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: POST REMOVED! So not helping the planet post. I'm ashame ... ;)

Last edited by Xian (2008-05-31 23:58:36)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh .. tnx for the infos!..
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stop global warming. :) :arrow: plant more trees :arrow: use cars rarely or when it is important. :arrow: & throw your trashes properly. i mean in the trash bins. these can help the different organizations & people who are preventing this Catastrophy. we started it. & now we have to end it. :lol:
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its so nice to know that people here in ftalk is concerned bout our planet .. keep it up guys .. hope we can really help saving the earth .. like this ----> :globe: :wallbash: have u get what am i trying to express using this emoticons ? .. if yes , well :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by brokeneon (2008-06-06 04:32:50)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@shealla:ye i've watched signos too..scary..really creepy hope everyone'll contribute to stop global warming
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We are the one responsible for destroying the home we live in and we shall also be the ones who'll suffered the consequence that'll come. Though it could an inevitable consequence with the progression

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:52

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy