• ARCHIVES 
  • » We are the one responsible for destroying the home we live in and we shall also be the ones who'll suffered the consequence that'll come. Though it could an inevitable consequence with the progression

Pages: 112345

We are the one responsible for destroying the home we live in and we shall also be the ones who'll suffered the consequence that'll come. Though it could an inevitable consequence with the progression

genstry
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We are the one responsible for destroying the home we live in and we shall also be the ones who'll suffered the consequence that'll come. Though it could an inevitable consequence with the progression

its good to have a program like this=D:D=):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: We are the one responsible for destroying the home we live in and we shall also be the ones who'll suffered the consequence that'll come. Though it could an inevitable consequence with the progression

this is so interesting that's right we must save our planet we are all passengers of "spaceship earth" we must be resposible!
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lets save our environment... PLANT TREES! anyways, gardening is fun! try it.. =) when we have our gardening class i always plant trees... and i plant trees at my land in pangasinan... luv it!=)
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

people are the cause of this problem` tsk.=(
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sad to say.. but it is the hard cold truth.. man is the reason of most destruction of our enviroment right now.. we must see this right a way and try to find a solution to this problem before it is to late//
jamaluddin
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi i'm jase i'm newbie here can u tell me everithing about this=|
YanyAn14
» n00b
1969-12-31

absolutely true..hmmm
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Good topic here, dat's interesting, no more illegal logging or cutting of trees. :thumbsup:[/b]
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...its really global waming...who are YES CAMPERS here??? :):):)
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

save water and electricity save the earth :globe: [img]http://explore.toshiba.com/images/showcase/green-recycle-img.jpg[/img]
FArerA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Save Water and rice =)
lightseeker
» n00b
1969-12-31

i guess everyone is aware of this dilemma!! but there just so numb or blinded by diffrnt factors? please care for our Mother Earth....
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice post... [/b] :thumbsup: i'll visit it 4 xur...
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Oh. I posted a topic about Global Warming in the Chit-Chat Section. OMG. It's out of place, i think? I'm so sorry. Anyway, I hope even tho many people just view our threads, they also understand how global warming affects our planet. =( and guys, I recommend you watch the movie documentary "An Inconvenient Truth". It's really an eye-opening movie and i think it will make all the people who have seen it realize that all our lives are at stake here. :|

Last edited by wendy-pan (2009-01-15 02:54:42)

annieka
» n00b
1969-12-31

yep...let's go save it!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Dejavu Sans][b]We nid 2 save our environment. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hm. another nice thread. already a part of a the greenpeace society,. save the earth. save our selves.
maling_boys
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we should use bikes instead of using cars that also cause one of major problems people encounter... cause cars use GASOLINE.>3 I mean, car is useful..but we should use it PROPERLY...
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=marjanpatrick;#3306148;1254098048]Yeah. I think Ondoy is a wake up call. Plant trees. Recycle. Be responsible. =) =)[/quote] yeah the nature is already on the move, when will we? :lol2: just have to be responsible, think [color=green]green[/color] [size=8]♲[/size]

Last edited by tap13 (2010-06-04 21:13:41)

harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

We should do everything to lessen or more over, stop the effects of this. We are the ones responsible. (Now playing: We Are The World) LOL =)) But seriously, we should take action now.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We are the one responsible for destroying the home we live in and we shall also be the ones who'll suffered the consequence that'll come. Though it could an inevitable consequence with the progression

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:36

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy