• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]New Rule: Posting of download links to full albums of any artist is not allowed.[/b][/quote] One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums. So pleas

Pages: 12

[quote][b]New Rule: Posting of download links to full albums of any artist is not allowed.[/b][/quote] One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums. So pleas

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][b]New Rule: Posting of download links to full albums of any artist is not allowed.[/b][/quote] One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums. So pleas

[quote][b]New Rule: Posting of download links to full albums of any artist is not allowed.[/b][/quote] One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums. So please, say no to piracy. On a personal note, I myself dont really buy the original albums of my favorite bands/artists. In fact, I get my music stuff off the internet in most of the time. But then again, we here in FTalk do not want to endorse piracy in any form, of which includes the sharing of download links to full music albums. If you would really want to share your favorite artists' stuff, you can either: - Post some of their songs from streaming sites (like Imeem), or streaming videos (like YouTube) for some samples. - Share only 3-5 songs from the album, but not all of the songs from the album. I do hope that I made it clear. Thank you for your cooperation.
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]New Rule: Posting of download links to full albums of any artist is not allowed.[/b][/quote] One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums. So pleas

Thanks for letting us know! =)
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]New Rule: Posting of download links to full albums of any artist is not allowed.[/b][/quote] One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums. So pleas

Phew! Thanks for that
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for info.
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah you're right piracy will done no good it's destroys artist career hey tnx for posting this,,,
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Piracy is stealing! lmao
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thnks For Letting us know!! :)
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for the rules mr. FoRsAkEnKiD.. -- [b]say No to Piracy![/b]
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahuh piacy is stealing
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Thanks for the info.[/i] [b]PIRACY[/b] [i]is[/i] [b]STEALING.[/b]
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ya ya ya.. [color=#FF0000][font=Courier]PIRACY IS A CRIME[/font][/color] .=D [spoiler][align=center]But I think people will surely download music from the internet because that's the easiest way to do. =D[/align][/spoiler]
lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh dayum! my bad! =/ i posted some music dl links and my topic got locked haha.. :( ok.. i'll never do it again!!!! =)
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah! Piracy Is A Crime! Uhmmm Some people are posting how to download immem and esnips stuf in the [b]Tech Corner[/b]. Check it out! I appreciate it but as networkmancer says, Piracy Is Illegal! I know most ofyou download songs from limewire! ;) Guys, iTunes is Better, Even though you have to pay for it, Its not Illegaal and it has a very high quality and DRM Free Music. Thanks for Letting us know [i]forsakenkid![/i]
ahhdorablerawr.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you for letting us know.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi there i'm the new user!
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we can't blame others... right~!? :doubt: coz many sites were endorsed to use their ([b]FREE[/b]) service... there's an issue about this matter... [quote](Chito Miranda said this on his speech on the time of awarding their album) [i]" . . . sa mga [b]PIRATA[/b]! [b]PLATINUM[/b] na kame . . . "[/i] L:doubt::doubt:K WHAT PIRACY D:evil:~[/quote] and also this... [align=center]- = Filipino Express Online = -[/align] [b]Question[/b] : What’s your take on music piracy? Do you guys stop at sidewalks and play Jesus by driving away and destroying stalls selling your music in pirated form? How about Mp3s being shared online? [b]Chito Miranda[/b] : [i]As long as they listen to our music, we’re still thankful that they listen to our CDs (kahit na pirated) pero sobrang galit kami sa nagpa-pirate! Sana manakawan sila ng lahat ng pinag-ipunan nila tapos ibenta ng mura sa ebay! Downloads are fine.[/i] [align=center][quote]"[b]CD BURNING[/b] is also a [b]PIRACY[/b]" [spoiler]I think... :P :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:[/spoiler][/quote] [/align] dam't~ =D

Last edited by ravenum008 (2008-09-23 04:31:58)

try nanda
» n00b
1969-12-31

gimana cara save banyak mp3 n video di friendster,thank's
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thank you for adding this one up.
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b] this is so true :]] nice thread :]] [/b][/align]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah.. i agree.. tnx for posting.. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]New Rule: Posting of download links to full albums of any artist is not allowed.[/b][/quote] One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums. So pleas

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:32

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy