• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]New Rule: Posting of download links to full albums of any artist is not allowed.[/b][/quote] One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums. So pleas

Pages: 12

[quote][b]New Rule: Posting of download links to full albums of any artist is not allowed.[/b][/quote] One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums. So pleas

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]New Rule: Posting of download links to full albums of any artist is not allowed.[/b][/quote] One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums. So pleas

Yup i agree that original tracks are far different from piracy's one!=|
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]New Rule: Posting of download links to full albums of any artist is not allowed.[/b][/quote] One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums. So pleas

[b]oh~ it mean i better not posting a link for full album download anymore~ but if it for good i saying it's the best XP[/b]
BOOwhatEVERRR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums[/quote] [b] RIGHT! :] true [/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I agree on you brother! Piracy is a crime. But playin musics on streaming sites is legal!
radhit_nda
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah....i agree... thnks for postin :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]New Rule: Posting of download links to full albums of any artist is not allowed.[/b][/quote] One of the best ways to support you favorite artists is by buying their original albums. So pleas

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:15

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy