• ARCHIVES 
  • » On Friendster what do you think of your friends. What's the purpose behind the friend request you give. 01 Their profile? 02 The Profile Content? 03 Because your friends in real life. 04 Nothing, I

Pages: 1234

On Friendster what do you think of your friends. What's the purpose behind the friend request you give. 01 Their profile? 02 The Profile Content? 03 Because your friends in real life. 04 Nothing, I

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On Friendster what do you think of your friends. What's the purpose behind the friend request you give. 01 Their profile? 02 The Profile Content? 03 Because your friends in real life. 04 Nothing, I

i voted for num 8... coz... its interesting to know more about other people with the same interest as yours...
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: On Friendster what do you think of your friends. What's the purpose behind the friend request you give. 01 Their profile? 02 The Profile Content? 03 Because your friends in real life. 04 Nothing, I

[color=#ff99cc][b][align=center] i chose #8 coz coz coz i love looking at their pikatures lolers :lol: [/align][/b][/color]

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-09-26 08:24:56)

silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i voted for number three, well im not really fond of adding unless i know the person. but sometimes i add them coz i think the person in that pic is hot. lols
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i voted for [b]8[/b] i wanna know the person behind that pic, even if that person's pictures is anime or an character in a movie dose'nt really matter at all, all you want to that profile is to know the person's real life or even take a chat with that peroson is much more better to have friends =) even the picture of that person is just an anime etc.... you must know each other's characteristic's.
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I voted for 7 but the truth is.. All of the above :lol:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i voted for #8..[/b] :D well..i'm also a bit with #10 becoz there are many dif. reasons..
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i chose the.. [b]8-I Wanna know the person behind the pic on his/her profile.[/b] 'coz i wanna know who he/she really is..whether he/she is a pretender or what..
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

2 and 8 actually.. :)
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well, I voted number 2 because the content of a person's profile is the first "clue" to who that person is. But there are many different reasons for me. I'd also have to say #4, #8, and of course #10 also.
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for these reasons: -Nothing, I just wanna add friends I don't even know. But I wanna be friends with him/her. -Nothing particular, social networking is a fadd today just checking it out... -I Wanna know the person behind the pic on his/her profile.
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10 for me ^^ many reasons to tell ^^ ehe
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

cuz she's my r/l best friend
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i vote for 5... dats my lucky number... :cool::cool::cool:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mine is #3 i'm not sending a friend request to the ppol i dun know but only to my friends in real life. actually, the reasonwhy i have so many friends is bcuz' this cassanovas are sending friend requests to me.lol. i never denied a friend request, thats true X3
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll go with number3 because most of my friends is my friends in real life..
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] 4th choice! I just wanna be friend with others even i don't know him/her Friends keep me alive yah! [/color] [/b]
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

5th choice: i dont even know some of the people asking to become my friends.. some are imitators like my neigbor, at age of 10, she had 6 friendster account...
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i chosed #10 coz its the person, the proffy owner is the reason y im adding his/ her[/b] :D
jerome_addictive_610
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][scroll][align=center][b]8th for me[/b][/align][/scroll][/quote]
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i choose # 4 i just add people because i want to be his/her [b]friend[/b] if it is possible i really want to know them..:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On Friendster what do you think of your friends. What's the purpose behind the friend request you give. 01 Their profile? 02 The Profile Content? 03 Because your friends in real life. 04 Nothing, I

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:21

[ 12 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy