• ARCHIVES 
  • » i combined all the games here so i can avoid on spamming ( is that the right word?) oh men, its really hard to post in english..hehe..lolz! mods, please delete all the games that i posted here a while

Pages: 1..123456789..9

i combined all the games here so i can avoid on spamming ( is that the right word?) oh men, its really hard to post in english..hehe..lolz! mods, please delete all the games that i posted here a while

kyulatrixia
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i combined all the games here so i can avoid on spamming ( is that the right word?) oh men, its really hard to post in english..hehe..lolz! mods, please delete all the games that i posted here a while

i like your games.. i will play them when i have time..:lol:
khim_boo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i combined all the games here so i can avoid on spamming ( is that the right word?) oh men, its really hard to post in english..hehe..lolz! mods, please delete all the games that i posted here a while

wOw!!! Thnx for this!! atleast I'm not bored.. Can I ask what site can i find more games??
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing :D
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i already played the boneless girl
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like the cards..but i knew the trick..
Roy_Casanova
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm reached level 75 in the coconut when it's gonna end? Nice game though. Tnx. Hahahahaha!! I like the Gay Test!!! Chi tnx. At first I was kinda amused but later on it was somewhat annoying. Uhhmm(thinking). How can I make revenge? =D

Last edited by Roy_Casanova (2008-05-05 03:34:00)

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have game in my pc its a card magic game you will memorize your card and the computer will replace all the cards and the card you chose is gone cheat game it suck....................... [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Douglasyoungers/FJ.jpg[/img]
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing...
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have seen those ahahah
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee...i like them...haha
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice games u got there^^
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this are nyc games....xo luving it....
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

imma try this one!! im kinda bored =|
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

cool games! funny!
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

my score in the the shell game is 1100..my eyes are very tired@@@!!!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool games.i love them^^ haha.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like to play the mario but it needs some sort of password invitation?!
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice games...hehe
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The britney Game is so amazing.. ahahha im win!!! :o
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ei guys.. if you want some card games.. click this.. [url]http://www.triplejack.com[/url] [url]http://tong-its.com[/url] haha.. i prefer this to ff users
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i combined all the games here so i can avoid on spamming ( is that the right word?) oh men, its really hard to post in english..hehe..lolz! mods, please delete all the games that i posted here a while

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:38

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy