• ARCHIVES 
  • » i combined all the games here so i can avoid on spamming ( is that the right word?) oh men, its really hard to post in english..hehe..lolz! mods, please delete all the games that i posted here a while

Pages: 1..123456789

i combined all the games here so i can avoid on spamming ( is that the right word?) oh men, its really hard to post in english..hehe..lolz! mods, please delete all the games that i posted here a while

Fajaryan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i combined all the games here so i can avoid on spamming ( is that the right word?) oh men, its really hard to post in english..hehe..lolz! mods, please delete all the games that i posted here a while

really porr mario....
Fajaryan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i combined all the games here so i can avoid on spamming ( is that the right word?) oh men, its really hard to post in english..hehe..lolz! mods, please delete all the games that i posted here a while

Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nyaa!!~ i love the [b]Shell Game![/b] it was a nice and fun game! love it! thanks for sharing! :D
partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow...its great but its easy...i got bored with the shells...hahahahah lol
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.nice one more more=)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow! cool huh? tenx for teh share :D :thumbsup:
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tnx for sharing:D
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oohh,nice games they are soo cool:)
mickmeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaa.. very nice games.. hope i can play later if i hav tym..nyahahah!
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing1 luv it!!
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:lol: i like the Britney Brawl one. nice job.
miya_0018
» n00b
1969-12-31

THIS SHELL GAME IS FUN! JUS TIRED OF CLICKIN FOR THE BET.. BUT IM JUS ON THE 17TH LEVEL :cry: MY SCORE IS JUS LIKE 11008050 :( :( :( CAN I CASH IT?? :P :D THANKS FOR THE SHARE..
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Naughtyboy]http://www.jokeshandbook.com/en/funnypages/funcards a magic game..your computer is a psychic..amazing! hehe..[/quote] [b][color=blue]It really amazed me .. What's the trick here ? :eh: [/color][/b]

Last edited by renjie1992 (2008-10-23 08:30:07)

Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shell games is cool but it endlesss :O
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nc trick lurve it so funny haha :lol:
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol the mario thingy is so funny :lol::thumbsup:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im such a sadist! i love the 1st game yarkz
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha..thanks for sharing!! *poor mario...haha..lol.. i thot it was a game..itz rated PG..joke.. *about the girl u control with ur mouse,..haha..! i really had fun.. *bwt the cards: how did that happen??LOL:O:O:O:O :wallbash::wallbash:
cHerRy bl0ssom
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice u all:O
alayssa
» n00b
1969-12-31

rykd l;]hi oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:mad::disgust::eh::smoke::retard::ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i combined all the games here so i can avoid on spamming ( is that the right word?) oh men, its really hard to post in english..hehe..lolz! mods, please delete all the games that i posted here a while

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:04

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy