• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: in my case i wen i got all my efforts 2 make him laugh but still he wil just stare at me and say: "u look crazy" wit a face like ds- =| i think physicaly hes wit me but his mind or atention i

Pages: 1234

:arrow: in my case i wen i got all my efforts 2 make him laugh but still he wil just stare at me and say: "u look crazy" wit a face like ds- =| i think physicaly hes wit me but his mind or atention i

--+emO_pRincEzz23+--
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: in my case i wen i got all my efforts 2 make him laugh but still he wil just stare at me and say: "u look crazy" wit a face like ds- =| i think physicaly hes wit me but his mind or atention i

[b]i don't get jealous. . .hmmnn. . wat meykz me feel unimportant?? wen he doesn't listen to mhy explanations. .. [/b]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: in my case i wen i got all my efforts 2 make him laugh but still he wil just stare at me and say: "u look crazy" wit a face like ds- =| i think physicaly hes wit me but his mind or atention i

i hate it wen he flirts with other girls :doubt: and call other girls sweet names grr. im a jealous person. :lol:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

when i see my ex with his new..hy, how i wish we were still together..
zhel10
» n00b
1969-12-31

...i easily get jealous... ..about being unimportant,if everyone ignores my feeling at all...
rUbyMoOn11
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] uhmm.. me??? •i make jelous when i feel i'm not important to him...and.. •when he is with other girl,, •and no time for me,,, i easily get jelous when that things happen..,,poor me..!!although i know that is wrong..,,, [/color]

Last edited by rUbyMoOn11 (2007-11-03 02:58:32)

bratTwitchie_czAh
» n00b
1969-12-31

..uhMmMmM.. i get jealOuz when mY bOi iS aLwEiz tAlkinG abOut his "girL.... friEnd.." aNd i sEe tHat big smiLe On hiS fAcE!! :( i fEel UniMpOrtant wHen tHey aRe ignOring me wHeN i'm arOund.. :cry:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont know.. but i hate it if i cant feel the CARE.. when it feels like there are more better things than me... i actually i just felt that... and then, my friends told me to talk to him... yeah.. we talked.. he was sorry... duh!...
ladymiaw
» n00b
1969-12-31

i ll get jealous when my bf told me everythin about his ex :retard: :wasted:
mariejasmine
» n00b
1969-12-31

i always get jealous.. i mean it.. even coz of small things... :D hahahaha. i can't help it.. i want my guy for myself... and sharing him with someone or SOMETHING would kill me. :D and wat makes me feel unimportant? forgetting my birthday. wahaha. :D
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i get jealous when.. i saw him with a gurl.. and they are talking.. i Feel like.. im in hell![/b]

Last edited by mikkz95 (2008-01-19 07:24:06)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm jealous when he's talking to other gurls. .laughing w/ that gurls,gives a little pain in mah hearty. .I am very possesive and a very jealous person. unimportant when we're talking and sum1 catch up his attention and then "BOOM"--->talk to u later! =|
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

xn0b..
lilprincess101
» n00b
1969-12-31

i get jealous when he`s with a girl who is her friend hahaha ^^
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i get jealous easily.. specially when he spends his time with others
xXXloveTOMAXXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

i easily get jealous. i think it's normal. i want my BF to spend his time on me. not really all of his time. but i want him to give me his attention as much as possible. well.. it's annoying though. i get jealous EASILY. as in. and i think that's why my last bf and I broke up.
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.. me and the girl above me were just like the same.. i in a way that.. i like that mah bf will also spend more of his time on me.. i always quarel him bcoz of this reason.. its also one of the reason why we broke up... i get jealous 2 wen mah bf has a girl txtm8.. if he has a girl best friend... (but if they become best friend b4 we had a relationship.. id consider them) if his showing more importance to other girls.. and wen he talks so much abwt other girls.. dats 4 now.. 4get other thins.. but this things makes me jealous now at present.. huhuhu.. but he doesnt know that im jealous.. coz he said that i just have to trust him... thats why i keep mah feelings..

Last edited by LadyCyclone (2008-06-03 21:33:33)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: ohh well i am a certified jealous person! i can't help it! :lol: i get jealous wen my bf prefers to be with others than hanging out with me! :( and when he's entertaining some bitches who like him.. nd yeah i feel unimportant when he's just ignoring me when we're arguing.. it's like i'm talking to myself! i dunnoe y he does that.. maybe he just doesn't want to make it long.. [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: I'm easy to jealous but i don't spread it out.. :arrow: i juz be silent and wait :arrow: I cannot have unimportant feeling..coz it makes me angry :ninja: [img]http://th76.photobucket.com/albums/j16/hazer333/th_Dont-Make-Me-Angry.jpg[/img]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont get easily jealous. but some things that can make me feel unimportant. *i give her chocolates and she'll just give it to her friends.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Its when my baby talk to other girls but he does not talk to me[/b]:cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: in my case i wen i got all my efforts 2 make him laugh but still he wil just stare at me and say: "u look crazy" wit a face like ds- =| i think physicaly hes wit me but his mind or atention i

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:59

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy