• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: in my case i wen i got all my efforts 2 make him laugh but still he wil just stare at me and say: "u look crazy" wit a face like ds- =| i think physicaly hes wit me but his mind or atention i

Pages: 1234

:arrow: in my case i wen i got all my efforts 2 make him laugh but still he wil just stare at me and say: "u look crazy" wit a face like ds- =| i think physicaly hes wit me but his mind or atention i

mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: in my case i wen i got all my efforts 2 make him laugh but still he wil just stare at me and say: "u look crazy" wit a face like ds- =| i think physicaly hes wit me but his mind or atention i

I get jealous easily., but at times, its just our "kulitan" times., He makes me jealous then suddenly say something sweet., haha., oh well, I fell unimportant when I'm with someone then he'll suddenly stand and do something, knowing that I'm there.. so hard to explain.. :retard:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: in my case i wen i got all my efforts 2 make him laugh but still he wil just stare at me and say: "u look crazy" wit a face like ds- =| i think physicaly hes wit me but his mind or atention i

wen he's not texting me nor answering my call. my mind is thinking of someone i mean a lady.
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] .i get jealous easily!. :( & i hate it. :( .here's my story.. :arrow: my bf has a lot of girlfriends as in only a girl-friend. he keeps saying that im d' only one he loves.. & i know that.. its just that.. he has his girl BEST FRIEND. & u know wats worse??. his best friend was his first love & they had a little relationship at d' past.. u know.. my bf courted her from d' past.. & now.. they're bestfriends.. it makes me so jealous.. & wat makes me more jealous is they have a name-calling! 'CHUCKiE'. :( & they have their own monthsary.. but i cant talk to him about that because i dont want 2 take him away from his own happiness.. [sigh] .. aheheh. :D & i sometimes feel unimportant bcoz wen im not txting him.. i sometimes receive a 'wrong-sent' message from him.. to her best friend.. sayiing 'chuckie cOh, txtxt taiu, busy kxe c shen e, wuLa acOng ktxt.' .haiii. :D aheheh. is it too long?. im xurii. :D :lol: [/b]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I get jeolous all the time but I don't realize it until I start doing something crazy to get that thing she or he has... Well all the time I lived my life lonely and sad... I'm rarely with my parents beacauz of work and schooll... Nobody wants to hang out with me sometimes,blah,blah.. <action=kill>ALECKS</action>
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

me..i am a true blue LOL selosa.. i also get jealous easily... :wallbash: if..he keeps on saying that he still loves his ex.. of course!..its like a big Ouch! if he talks to another girl.. amff.. and many more.. wuahahaha.. err..i feel unimportant whenever he is with his friends.. grrr.. i feel so OP.. wuahaha.. well sometimes.. :lol: but..that's not important anymore.. :penguin: because we are not.. urghh.. you know anymore.. :lol:
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

As for my case. I know when to get jelly or not. Being jealous has its cons and pros. Pros: :arrow: Its simply showing that your caring for someone you love. :arrow: Its making them feel that you really love them and not let others take them. Cons: :arrow: It can also be a sign of you not having a trust with your guy/girl. :arrow: You may get a chance of having a wrong perception on things. That theyre only friends and nothing more than that. Now doesnt that look embarassing? But still the feeling of being unimportant is my problem. I usually get those feeling whenever am alone. Its like am getting the feeling of no one needs me and no one loves me. Things like that. I guess its what you call being emotional.

Last edited by wondering_ed (2008-11-02 08:52:06)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i feel sooooooo unimportant when someone ignores me.. :wallbash:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i get jealous when my gf is txting with other guys whom i don't know
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when my gurl is having text especially guys..
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=darkviolet] i get jealous easily when my boyfriend talk with other girls excluding his relatives..grr..hell yeah,im kinda selfish..but thats a way to show that i really love him..[/color]
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when im being compared to someone :cry:
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]He likes to jam with his other friends, but ignores me. :cry:[/b]
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when he features as a friend "his" cngle...and not me. and dont even txt me... or dont even shows how important i am to him... just like now...
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]I get easily jealous.. In front of my crush.. In school.. Awww... Jealousy is hated..[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple]hmm..me? I easily get jealous..especially if we are in a group date..and one of our friends is his ultimate crush.. :o then infront of me, he tells the girl "[b]I LOVE YOU[/b]" who's girlfriend do you think will not get jealous in that situation huh??? :angry: :question:[/color]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i'm not easy to jealous..:D:D but i can feel that i'm unimportant for him when he feel sad or angry wiff me..:crybaby:[/align]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: when we're together and his always looking round.. :arrow: always talk to other girls... (he's very friendly!!) hihi =)=)
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: when my bf look at somegirls in our campus T_T..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Wen my X's txting w/ another guys dat i don't know. :( [/b][/font]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

simple things make me jealous.. even with friends.. but im not the possessive type of girl.. i keep to myself when i feel jealous.. haha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: in my case i wen i got all my efforts 2 make him laugh but still he wil just stare at me and say: "u look crazy" wit a face like ds- =| i think physicaly hes wit me but his mind or atention i

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:38

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy