• ARCHIVES 
  • » Im very hate with featured friends that using Slide siding images with embed at sidebar... cause when i click that, it doesn't linking me in the profile that appear on the slide images... Now i wil

Pages: 1234

Im very hate with featured friends that using Slide siding images with embed at sidebar... cause when i click that, it doesn't linking me in the profile that appear on the slide images... Now i wil

nigga
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Im very hate with featured friends that using Slide siding images with embed at sidebar... cause when i click that, it doesn't linking me in the profile that appear on the slide images... Now i wil

may i ask.... whats the difference of the script linker: <">to... <">??? can i do it to dis one? <">is that also working???.
seemsr
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Im very hate with featured friends that using Slide siding images with embed at sidebar... cause when i click that, it doesn't linking me in the profile that appear on the slide images... Now i wil

thank you very much for to you Mr. Noedah, :D :rose:

Last edited by seemsr (2007-12-26 10:17:12)

noedha
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=seemsr]thank you very much for to you Mr. Noedah, :D :rose:[/quote] ok no problem...... if any there's problem again PM or email me.......... :P~
CHRiSTiaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i change photo size and the photo border color?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CHRiSTiaN]how can i change photo size and the photo border color?[/quote] edit this part on the code.. [quote]v_width=250;// | the box v_height=200;// | v_bordercolor='#00ff00'[/quote]
CHRiSTiaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks but the blue border doesn't change a bit and the photo are not centered if i change the size
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CHRiSTiaN]thanks but the blue border doesn't change a bit and the photo are not centered if i change the size[/quote] i think the size is already fix..it will just cause a mess if you change it..well about the color.just wait for some minutes to update..

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-07 03:00:07)

yossi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tutor ..maybe i try later... thx 4 share
fiona_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] =( is this still works[/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ why don't you try it before you complain :lol:
fiona_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]^ why don't you try it before you complain :lol:[/quote] [b] :paranoid: just asking and not complaining... :P @topic it didnt show up my friends... my codes http://h1.ripway.com/redfiona1030/mycodes/external.txt http://h1.ripway.com/redfiona1030/slide00.html http://h1.ripway.com/redfiona1030/slide00.js [/b]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for the share!!! :D
dark_shrek
» n00b
1969-12-31

someones asking a question. not complaining. don't judge cause no one is perfect. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol im not judging someone here :lol: who said im judging here lol read carefully my previous post smartass

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-08 08:09:30)

dark_shrek
» n00b
1969-12-31

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: if your not judging why are u guilty :D BTW don't call me smartass @ topic tnx for sharing

Last edited by dark_shrek (2008-01-08 08:39:55)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hah? guilty? who? am i guilty? lol why should i be guilty :retard: i didn't feel guilty for that crap like i said earlier im just telling her that before she ask or complain about the trick she must try it first it lol as simple as that is there a judging happened there? :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-08 08:44:56)

fiona_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]^ hah? guilty? who? am i guilty? lol why should i be guilty :retard: i didn't feel guilty for that crap like i said earlier im just telling her that before she ask or complain about the trick she must try it first it lol as simple as that is there a judging happened there? :lol:[/quote] [b] u said SIR SHIROW before "i COMPLAIN".. now ur saying ask or complain... ASKING & COMPLAINING are different... So sir shirow i did try the code... Anyways... Thank u for commenting my post... Just dont say [i]BAD WORDS[/i] hapi new year to u and may GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS... =D [/b] @ topic: i cant see my friends.. all i can see is black

Last edited by fiona_rhea (2008-01-08 09:07:20)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ oh sorry for that i forgot to add the word [b]"ask"[/b] oops sorry my bad :lol: lets stop this crap now ok :lol:
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haahahhaah what is going on.....word war a what!!!?? :lol: .....c'mon chill out.....hakahkahhkahkaka nyway nice trick :thumbsup:

Last edited by noxs (2008-01-08 09:01:00)

dark_shrek
» n00b
1969-12-31

off topic and still obviously guilty. and if u don't mind? i don't entertain private message from u. @topic nice work :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Im very hate with featured friends that using Slide siding images with embed at sidebar... cause when i click that, it doesn't linking me in the profile that appear on the slide images... Now i wil

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:34

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy