• ARCHIVES 
  • » Im very hate with featured friends that using Slide siding images with embed at sidebar... cause when i click that, it doesn't linking me in the profile that appear on the slide images... Now i wil

Pages: 1234

Im very hate with featured friends that using Slide siding images with embed at sidebar... cause when i click that, it doesn't linking me in the profile that appear on the slide images... Now i wil

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Im very hate with featured friends that using Slide siding images with embed at sidebar... cause when i click that, it doesn't linking me in the profile that appear on the slide images... Now i wil

oh is that so haha how ignorant you are well say what you want to me i don't care ahaaha i don't bother wasting time to a shit like you :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Im very hate with featured friends that using Slide siding images with embed at sidebar... cause when i click that, it doesn't linking me in the profile that appear on the slide images... Now i wil

NVM... Anyway I suggest for those who will use the code above change the 1000 to higher value... atlease 7000 to make sure all JS loads. A very short loading time will make some onloadhandlers not load. ;)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-08 09:16:17)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh by the way i forgot to say this there is something wrong with the code like ephemeral said so i suggest to the thread starter to correct his codes and @ the shit guy who are accusing me guilty let me tell you this and hopefully this will get through your dumb head now is there a thing i should be guilt for? do you really understand the word [i]"guilty"[/i] well as for the action you made there i think not :puke: when you say guilt it is the fact, state, or verdict , of an offense or wrong committed, especially against moral or penal law. i will be felt guilty if ive done something wrong as far as i know i didn't do a damn thing lol well i don't give a damn on you do as you wish to do... i will not gain anything good here thats for sure :lol: :thumbsdown: and i wont low my level to you by :lol: shitting and arguing with the shit people like you...

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-08 10:12:36)

Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TY for this!

Last edited by Ellakoi (2008-01-08 10:05:28)

Ranran
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing. ;d
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

where can i paste the [b]Html codes[/b] in my js tracker?
xXRaPXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool!!! gonna try this one :D:thumbsup:
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

/like it!!=) tnx for sharing..
korokok
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i ask where should i apply the third code? should it be in the addsidebar script? or wherever?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=korokok]can i ask where should i apply the third code? should it be in the addsidebar script? or wherever?[/quote] Yes you need to have or use the addbox function in order to add the code to ur profile. If you need an addbox function I suggest using marfillaster...[url]http://h1.ripway.com/mumbhaki/addBoxGenerator.html[/url]
korokok
» n00b
1969-12-31

in what part should i paste it? in the onload handler, addbox script(please specify) or should i generate it first and put it in either the two locations?
xXshObe08Xx
» n00b
1969-12-31

the c0de is s0 l0ng.. :disgust: but anyway,, thankz f0r sharing.!!! :D
aaf
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

excuse me brother.. i have 1 idea .. but i'am sory my english not so good.. i think u must use [b]"CODE"[/b] or [b]"SPOILER"[/b] not [b]Quote[/b] in slide.js because i cant see the code clearly.. thanks for sharing..keep creative.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by aaf (2008-05-17 23:45:55)

edward_d_great
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one...tnx!!!!!!!!!
choyz13
» n00b
1969-12-31

help plz i cant figure out how to make the addbox function, im using marfill wvme chibibo 2.3.5? the generator they have doesnt give me the cssid? what shud i du? help, any1??
sambelgoreng
» n00b
1969-12-31

wooow thanx for sharing.... :o:o:o:o
sambelgoreng
» n00b
1969-12-31

hihihihihihihihi :eh::eh::eh: goood jooooob :thumbsup:
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow :idea: Incredible codes bro :thumbsup: Ty for sharing =)
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm.. mine is not showing up.. i dont know y.. i follow all d steps but nothing happens is there anyone hir hu tried this and works perfectly on there prof? i need a lil help ^_^ tnx :D:D
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool trick.... gonna try this one right now..... :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Im very hate with featured friends that using Slide siding images with embed at sidebar... cause when i click that, it doesn't linking me in the profile that appear on the slide images... Now i wil

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:48

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy