• ARCHIVES 
  • » because of the request of ate pauline and others. this is now a contest of signatures. :) i need more approval so that i can post the mechanics and other requirements.hehe. :) those who want to joi

Pages: 123

because of the request of ate pauline and others. this is now a contest of signatures. :) i need more approval so that i can post the mechanics and other requirements.hehe. :) those who want to joi

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

because of the request of ate pauline and others. this is now a contest of signatures. :) i need more approval so that i can post the mechanics and other requirements.hehe. :) those who want to joi

because of the request of ate pauline and others. this is now a contest of signatures. :) i need more approval so that i can post the mechanics and other requirements.hehe. :) those who want to join can start making they're award winning signatures already. hehe..thanks for the positive feedbacks: [align=center][b]synzepelle linnie karuro72002 fando91 --khathateslove-- kimyasay and pauline^^[/b] [/align] [b]note to mods or admin[/b] just pm me if i need to post the contest registration. :)

Last edited by takashi (2007-12-28 23:24:38)

snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: because of the request of ate pauline and others. this is now a contest of signatures. :) i need more approval so that i can post the mechanics and other requirements.hehe. :) those who want to joi

it's just fine. :eh: :thumbsup:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: because of the request of ate pauline and others. this is now a contest of signatures. :) i need more approval so that i can post the mechanics and other requirements.hehe. :) those who want to joi

i agree with u!! we already talk about it for a long long time~ but nobody wanna start~ soo u are do a [b]great[/b] job!! good luck!!! wanna support u!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^nice...ahehehehe, i want to join! :P =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

agree~ if this will do~ i wanna join too~ :D :P :D
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well, sure... Its cool!
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ayt..good idea siszt tash.. :thumbsup: this would be a great oppurtunity to those siggy maker to be recognized..
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice idea i'll join :p
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol why cant it be [b]all members[/b] who would like to join? not only those members who are accepting requests.. what do you think? haha coz i wanna join.. :lol: haha but i dont have a request thread :lol: what do you think?
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hmm..i chose the idea of having this contest only by the siggie makers(the people who accepts requests) because our admin had this idea before..but if that idea is cancelled..i'll be happy to make this an open contest..ehehe..the people who wants to join should get ready for their siggies..ehehe..i only need to mods and an admin to agree in this idea..^^ |>>>thanks for the positive feedbacks guys!! hehe..tell me if i'll post the mechanics^^[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

but i think better if all member can joined, not just member who accepting reqwest~ cause i think much member who good in make siggy, but maybe they just lazy to make a thread~
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

right like ate pauline...ehehe..peace out..^^ uhm..should i post the mechanics?? :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Majority wins on this one, but you will need more positive feedbacks... Also if you're going to provide a contest remember these guidelines and apply it to your ideas... [quote][b]Will this benefit all including me? Can I handle time to manage/judge the participants? What will I do if the participant starts a commotion or complaint? How will I prepare a guideline to the contest with no loop holes? What will be my prize/s to the winner?[/b][/quote]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-12-28 23:39:56)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b][align=center]Will this benefit all including me? Can I handle time to manage/judge the participants? What will I do if the participant starts a commotion or complaint? How will I prepare a guideline to the contest with no loop holes? What will be my prize/s to the winner?[/align][/b][/quote] i will find my answers to your questions sir ephemeral.. ;) i have provided the guidelines and followed the administrator's format on how to create the contest.. thanks for reacting sir ephemeral.. :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Now then... for guideline #5 What will be my prize/s to the winner? :)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Prize[/b]: winner will be entitled with a rank "Avatar Master"..for moderators or promoters will be entitled with a 2nd rank "Avatar Master"[/quote] [b]that is the price of sis mae to the winner of her contest right??..please allow me to have this price for the winner. he or she will be entitled as "signature master". [/b] @ the questions. [b]Will this benefit all including me?[/b] this will benefit the members because they will be given a chance to get known for their talent. for me,this will help me earn repu points.ehehe i guess. :) [b]Can I handle time to manage/judge the participants?[/b] i'll check the changes and the feedbacks every time i visit my laptop. ehehe. if someone needs more guide or knowledge about the contest, i will be happy to explain it to him or her :) [b]What will I do if the participant starts a commotion or complaint?[/b] well for start i will seek all the possible complaints that this contest could ever get. i'll fix it immediately. :) [b]How will I prepare a guideline to the contest with no loop holes?[/b] i'll follow admin's instructions and i will make sis mae's contest a guide for me on making this, because it was a successful contest, and i want this one to be successful too. :) :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi][quote][b]Prize[/b]: winner will be entitled with a rank "Avatar Master"..for moderators or promoters will be entitled with a 2nd rank "Avatar Master"[/quote] [b]that is the price of sis mae to the winner of her contest right??..please allow me to have this price for the winner. he or she will be entitled as "signature master". [/b] @ the questions. [b]Will this benefit all including me?[/b] this will benefit the members because they will be given a chance to get known for their talent. for me,this will help me earn repu points.ehehe i guess. :) [b]Can I handle time to manage/judge the participants?[/b] i'll check the changes and the feedbacks every time i visit my laptop. ehehe. if someone needs more guide or knowledge about the contest, i will be happy to explain it to him or her :) [b]What will I do if the participant starts a commotion or complaint?[/b] well for start i will seek all the possible complaints that this contest could ever get. i'll fix it immediately. :) [b]How will I prepare a guideline to the contest with no loop holes?[/b] i'll follow admin's instructions and i will make sis mae's contest a guide for me on making this, because it was a successful contest, and i want this one to be successful too. :) :)[/quote] I'll PM sir admin and I suggest you follow up.. :lol:
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

agree agree agree!!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

can everybody join??
^^richael^^
» n00b
1969-12-31

..[b]i agree whahahahaha =D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » because of the request of ate pauline and others. this is now a contest of signatures. :) i need more approval so that i can post the mechanics and other requirements.hehe. :) those who want to joi

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:46

[ 14 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy