• ARCHIVES 
  • » because of the request of ate pauline and others. this is now a contest of signatures. :) i need more approval so that i can post the mechanics and other requirements.hehe. :) those who want to joi

Pages: 123

because of the request of ate pauline and others. this is now a contest of signatures. :) i need more approval so that i can post the mechanics and other requirements.hehe. :) those who want to joi

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: because of the request of ate pauline and others. this is now a contest of signatures. :) i need more approval so that i can post the mechanics and other requirements.hehe. :) those who want to joi

yeah fair enough =) but is it still allowed to use ready-to-use backgrounds?
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: because of the request of ate pauline and others. this is now a contest of signatures. :) i need more approval so that i can post the mechanics and other requirements.hehe. :) those who want to joi

^yes..it's still allowed. but be sure to add the credits. :)
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sounds fine to me ;)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehe..thanks for all the support guys.. hope admin approves this! :)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eiei~ this contest id for pre-made sig, yup?? cause i think tats more difficult to made a sig~ lyk d discussion i loox, all sig maker labb to use bg from other site, and d pict as well~ soo?? pre made yaaaww~ huehe
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^they can use pre made bgs..hehehe..but they'll add the credits..hehe :)
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deepink]i think i would agree ;) [/color]

Last edited by .kashi. (2008-01-12 17:26:18)

mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll join this.. :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahahahaha~ i hope admin agree~ cmon admin~ online again please~
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe..he agreed guys,..better be ready for your sigs!!^^
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I agree.. =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » because of the request of ate pauline and others. this is now a contest of signatures. :) i need more approval so that i can post the mechanics and other requirements.hehe. :) those who want to joi

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:52

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy