• ARCHIVES 
  • » i know...im still a newbie here and im really afraid to all the noob killers! not to mention that my sister is one! :crybaby: . i think it would be nicer if there is more noob killer here in ftalk!

Pages: 12

i know...im still a newbie here and im really afraid to all the noob killers! not to mention that my sister is one! :crybaby: . i think it would be nicer if there is more noob killer here in ftalk!

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i know...im still a newbie here and im really afraid to all the noob killers! not to mention that my sister is one! :crybaby: . i think it would be nicer if there is more noob killer here in ftalk!

I Dont Get it. What's NOOB KILLERS? :|
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i know...im still a newbie here and im really afraid to all the noob killers! not to mention that my sister is one! :crybaby: . i think it would be nicer if there is more noob killer here in ftalk!

[quote=james_cuteoo2]I Dont Get it. What's NOOB KILLERS? :|[/quote] I think they are killing freshmens here at ftalk using some kind of deadly weapons?! =| Personally I got the logic what NOOB KILLERS meant by not the quote what I wrote above hehehe :lol: ---- To rockzzel, to be afraid okey:) Just feel free to post any here at ftalk eventhough you spam:) BUT don't abuse it. I admit I spam too hehehehe :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: noob killers eh? so in what way? you gonna hack their accounts whatsoever?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

pipol are taking the term kinda literally., it's jz an expression w/c has been explained in the previous posts already... those hu r so referrd to as [i]noob killers[/i] dont hack., scare the newbies or anyone., they jz giv reminders to those hu seem to ignore or frgt the rules... & some do that continuously evn after being reminded quite a few tyms already...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ But what maybe the negative effect for those who have positive intention in joining at this site?! That seems a [b]general term[/b] for those newbies here at ftalk.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

juz a quexn doh... does noob killer have spexal powers..?
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Uhmm.. My opinion.. Please consider... Noob killers will just scare New Members. Flaming will happen again. Mods will take part in the issues. Members will get mad at Mods. Mods will leave because of shit members. Admin will not like it. FTalk will be like Trash again. :puke:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]i know...im still a newbie here and im really afraid to all the noob killers! not to mention that my sister is one! crybaby . i think it would be nicer if there is more noob killer here in ftalk! and as soon is i reach a hundred post, ill be one to! rockzzel "THE GREAT NOOB KILLER" thats if i can.[/quote] Ezil1 This thread is considered a RACIST. Not even a good suggestion Ezil2 Haha.. that was epic! I want to kill them all =D
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i got a suggestion to avoid conflicts. how about change it to "POSER KILLER" :eh:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i was just wondering what noob killer means and what their actions n terms of newbies and all the members???can somebody tell me!!hehe..tnx sis/bro...
meijoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

not all noobs make mistakes...
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

noob killers??? why do you want that?? i think this is lame.. sorry... :thumbsdown:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh noob killer?? are you a noob killer?? uhmread the rules..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Just ignore all noob killers, and make your stay here perfect hehehe :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Being a noob killer is a childish act ever... In fact,i love noobies.. :D
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you know what? it hurts when you're a newbie and everybody's trying to [b] "kill"[/b] you.. newbies commit mistakes because they are .[b]newbie..[/b] but we just don't know but they wanted to learn and share that's why they are here.. i [b]was[/b] a newbie too.. guess what?? some are just being rude and mean although i [b]did not [/b] mean to do or i just don't know all the list of things that will result [b]spamming[/b].. correct newbies but don't say anything that's mean.. be considerate !! =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Yeah yeah, ur right. I Like your post.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i agree with skyfire,, :thumbsup: why do we need a noob killers if we have here a modz,,ryt?? and newbie wants to know everything round here,,if they got a mistake,, just considered it,,cause we all know its a newbie,,dont be so strict to a newbie,, moderators will handle da situation if theres a newbie dats not doin dre job do be a member here,, newbies has a good intention here on why did dey join dis community..wat is dat??..to learn more about tweakins,,and to be a part of dis community,, so i dont agree with dis,, we have a moderators here,,no need for the noob killers. cause,,moderators will see if that newbie didnt paying attention to da rules, :thumbsup: just dont be so strict to a newbie,, =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-03-07 02:56:34)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: CLOSED to avoid arguments or whatsoever.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i know...im still a newbie here and im really afraid to all the noob killers! not to mention that my sister is one! :crybaby: . i think it would be nicer if there is more noob killer here in ftalk!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:10

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy