• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to oll... :D im a newbie in this site... uhmm.. im fond of reading ur code suggestions, but i duno how to apply it... hehehehe :rolleyes: neEDed yah gUide guyz... =) tnx allot...

Pages: 12

hi to oll... :D im a newbie in this site... uhmm.. im fond of reading ur code suggestions, but i duno how to apply it... hehehehe :rolleyes: neEDed yah gUide guyz... =) tnx allot...

jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi to oll... :D im a newbie in this site... uhmm.. im fond of reading ur code suggestions, but i duno how to apply it... hehehehe :rolleyes: neEDed yah gUide guyz... =) tnx allot...

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi to oll... :D im a newbie in this site... uhmm.. im fond of reading ur code suggestions, but i duno how to apply it... hehehehe :rolleyes: neEDed yah gUide guyz... =) tnx allot...

[b]Welcome to Ftalk![/b]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hi to oll... :D im a newbie in this site... uhmm.. im fond of reading ur code suggestions, but i duno how to apply it... hehehehe :rolleyes: neEDed yah gUide guyz... =) tnx allot...

welcome to ftalk!!!! :D
phink_dames
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi...
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk...hve happy posting around
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk...hve happy posting around
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

;) tnx guyz... anyway.. can i ask you guys how to work on the title bar?? =| i've olready seen its site b4 but i already forgot watz the address.... :cry: hope someone can help me.. :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk :D
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome have fun posting. =)
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

welcome to [img]http://theftalk.com/pix/logo_white.gif[/img].
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk. [: Enjoy posting. See you aroung. :paranoid:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!
Rasmin
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi welcome to Ftalk hope you'll like it in here :)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome!!! =) =) =)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b]
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elcome to ftalk.... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to oll... :D im a newbie in this site... uhmm.. im fond of reading ur code suggestions, but i duno how to apply it... hehehehe :rolleyes: neEDed yah gUide guyz... =) tnx allot...

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy