• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to oll... :D im a newbie in this site... uhmm.. im fond of reading ur code suggestions, but i duno how to apply it... hehehehe :rolleyes: neEDed yah gUide guyz... =) tnx allot...

Pages: 12

hi to oll... :D im a newbie in this site... uhmm.. im fond of reading ur code suggestions, but i duno how to apply it... hehehehe :rolleyes: neEDed yah gUide guyz... =) tnx allot...

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi to oll... :D im a newbie in this site... uhmm.. im fond of reading ur code suggestions, but i duno how to apply it... hehehehe :rolleyes: neEDed yah gUide guyz... =) tnx allot...

Hi there Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy your stay here.
THE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi to oll... :D im a newbie in this site... uhmm.. im fond of reading ur code suggestions, but i duno how to apply it... hehehehe :rolleyes: neEDed yah gUide guyz... =) tnx allot...

Welcome to be FTalker!! and Welcome to Ftalk!
w0maninl0ve
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: WELCOME to FTALK :)
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

welcome
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

welcome to fstalk
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

welcome to fstalk
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow! Many post huh? ^ Avoid Double Posting Please. Lolz. Hi there. Welcome to Ftalk! Have a great 2008 ahead. :D
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for the warm weLcome... =) [/b]
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: welcome to friendstertalk.. :arrow: enjoi ur stay here..! :arrow: have fun! :arrow: tc!! :arrow: follow the forum ruLes.. feeL fReE to visit and add my profiLe.. http://profiles.friendster.com/gheliee
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to oll... :D im a newbie in this site... uhmm.. im fond of reading ur code suggestions, but i duno how to apply it... hehehehe :rolleyes: neEDed yah gUide guyz... =) tnx allot...

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:50

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy