• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have a new and fresh bulletin message or an old one that you want to forward and spread? Share it here so other members may pass it around if they want too... Don't post any bulletin message

Pages: 12

Do you have a new and fresh bulletin message or an old one that you want to forward and spread? Share it here so other members may pass it around if they want too... Don't post any bulletin message

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do you have a new and fresh bulletin message or an old one that you want to forward and spread? Share it here so other members may pass it around if they want too... Don't post any bulletin message

Do you have a new and fresh bulletin message or an old one that you want to forward and spread? Share it here so other members may pass it around if they want too... Don't post any bulletin message here that has profanities on it or has sexual content. [b] Avoid Discrimination. [/b]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have a new and fresh bulletin message or an old one that you want to forward and spread? Share it here so other members may pass it around if they want too... Don't post any bulletin message

hahahaha..first one to post i know where you got this idea. hehehe. very tricky :) @ topic [b]happy new year everybody!![/b] the posts are all about greetings for the coming 2008. that's why i posted happy new year. hehehe[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/52.gif[/img]

Last edited by takashi (2007-12-31 04:12:02)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have a new and fresh bulletin message or an old one that you want to forward and spread? Share it here so other members may pass it around if they want too... Don't post any bulletin message

here [quote]"The World's Hardest Riddle" Message: turn polar bears white And I will make you cry. I make guys have to pee And girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid And normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown And make your champane bubble. If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. If you look at me, you'll pop. Can you guess the riddle? 97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, But 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out, In 6 minutes or less. Can you guess the riddle? Just repost this bulletin with the title; "The World's Hardest Riddle", And then check your inbox. You'll get a message, with the correct answer in it. AND TRUST ME; IT WAS THE MOST SIMPLEST THING YOU WOULDNT HAVE GUESSED check your inbox[/quote] haha i dont get this riddle, they said it's pop tarts :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Old riddle but a nice one hahaha "NO" is the answer due to the last ice breaker... [b]Can you guess the riddle?[/b] :lol: but I gotta admit I was tricked by it in the 1st year HS but realized the answer eventually (before I discovered internet :eh:) I'll post it :)
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ you're both spamming guys =| @ephe hmm i dont get it, why is NO the answer :/ haha im so tricked :lol:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hope this one is right.. [quote]: dRunK neYms..=P Message: dRuNk nAmEs @.@ type your name down here but you have to do it with your ELBOWS and you CAN'T ERASE! p.s. copy and paste with everyone elses too! repost as Drunk names! This is fun! nigger= nigfgfer tony yayo=trony yayto Alda - alda (that wasnt hard, haha) Valdi =bwq.,esk Katrýn = katgfrgdetynm Brynjar = bffdfryhn bnmhjazfr Finnbjörn = fdjiin n jnmp0örfn Wendy= w3e4jhne7y6 Jean-Marie = j3qaNMQARI3W (WHAT THE HELL) Anè =asbne' ( HAHA THIS IS WEIRD ) DANI: eaNMKI Amanda: amaznbdcaz (LOL!!) gillian: tioioazJHN (WTH?!) marikit:m,aREIUKFTRG? BARLiE: barlie katie:,kszxatrfiokedr (hahahahaha!!!) lowi: lowik (tsk3!hahaha;p) kathleen :katyh;lerrenm(lolz..) rani dawn rani dawn (haha..al mom unfair!!..haha) anm ki (ahahahaha.. naa pjud k.. gimingaw nuon ko sa seksyom ki!) ashee-ashyeed[almost right! i'm great!.. hihi.. Ü..] cath-cafg (for addicts) kaann- kaanm n ...(hahah) nyssa-nyssa(good good!) RAIN - trainmj [at least i got a rain inside haha] JOSOL- jozol [AT LEAST OH. COOL!] Kiara - kiaEA (AYYY UYYY!!!! SAMOK!! EHEHE.. almost there!!) joyce- joyce (i'm so good!!) biang-hbgi9qaNMGT (nakz, my new name that i can't read! haha. :) abby=aqhbnhyu7(oh she*!!!!) elaine - Ewlazinmes (err. unlikely typed!!) ronah - r5to9nawyh [[ niahaah ]] Gian - 6ioerty (ha??whatt?!!) yasmin - yassm,inm (haha geez..) karla- kARL;AQ (haha..) hazel-hazel (cool:P) emina (c ines 2!)-em kin mas (lolz...) hazel(uli:P)-hazel(wahehehe) glAdYS-l.adhx(what's this???!?)..hAhHAhHA!! kate-KKATER..... heheheh :) nyS... kean- psujkcuy(HUH???) cyreene - cvyreenew (hehehe... aw!) jamie claren- kjasm ir cdlare4n [infairness!it's hard and it's long!] rollin joie- rrrrollin joie [wahaha purrrr-fect! hehe i just love "r" hehe] jayrold-jayrold( even if it took some time..it's fun ) audrey-aQUDSREWEYH (it's very annoying!! hUh?!!!!) Patrick-patrick(hahaha!!! it's very easy!) Vincent- vinc ent(yes easy but i accidentally pressed the space bar) Rhoden- rrrrrrrrrho9denj(waaa so difficult!) Melissa-mewlisasa..(wahaha, sayang nagkamali pa)haha hanny-hanny(nakanaman.im so great.lol) rebekah - rdebn edk,ash loren- lkolrremn jane-jaaaaaaane(o db.,.) ara- aqra (umeeksena naman 'tong letter Q oh.) phiran- p;irfaz n (WTF?! im not so gifted after all.. lol ^__^) schirin-schirin [ahaha. its not that hard.nyihihi] sam- zzxzxzxxzxswsaas,m ...anu ba?! Kibi- kibi [d mn mhrap e] arelle - arelle [whoah!! i gOt it!! hahaha..] jayson - jayswon (may sLang nga lang ng konti.. inah-inmah(oopsss.. one letter lng mali.. hehe **ELLE - e3lle. [ busit ung numbr three. ang sasa! haha ] pau - pau..(yehey!) aryan- srtysan [ano ba yan?. anlayo sa aryan a!.] jerome-jkretro,re (^^) jastinne-jnssazstgyyiknmj nm derf [this is what u call a disadvantage of a very LONG name!] lianne-liA nmnmse (o, e kmxta nman yan?) jaja=jazjnhaz (:d..at least nag-try aq..;p) levy- levy (haha..ang dali) jastinne- jastinne[nagtry ulit aq! pero aus na! yey! take note: it took me for 5 mins! hahah! tagal nuh! whoohoo! at leaasstt nde aq nandaya!] mykks- mykks(sa payat kong to?! parang daliri yung siko ko!) arbie- arbie (may daliri ako sa siko eh~) bryan - b54rjuy7szawqjnh (lashing na nga tlga aq.. .) rose ann - rose ann (haha im so good... ^_^ hihihi) laurisse - laurisse (buti nlng ndi dikit-dikit ung letters sa keyboard nmin..bwahaha =DD) kristina - k,tristyinas wahaha lolz.. =D takashi - takashi i got mine right..hehehe..my elbows are pointy..because i'm really..hehehe skinny[/quote]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]Bulletin Board Message Detail Post BulletinReply From: _Isolated Date: Thursday, 3 January, 2008 11:17 AM Subject: Para Lang Sa 1D Message: sa 7 pa ba ung pasok natin?[/quote]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is mine.. CHINESE HOROSCOPE (Freakishly Correct) Message: Message: ok now this seriously is freakishly correct!!haha true Body: DO NOT CHEAT OR IT WON'T WORK AND YOU WILL WISH YOU HADN..T. TAKE 3 MINUTES TRY THIS - IT WILL FREAK YOU OUT. (note from Makani)This really made my heart like jump into my throat. It is majorly creepifying. Honestly I did not even cheat, and it came out with answers I didn't even let myself believe until now.(end note) (note from rachel) this is soo true its werid i wonder who made it up in the first place cause they are major sweet THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO ME SAID HER WISH CAME TRUE 10 MINUTES AFTER SHE FORWARDED THE EMAIL NO CHEATING!!!! THIS GAME HAS A FUNNY / CREEPY OUTCOME. DO NOT READ AHEAD, JUST DO IT. IT TAKES ABOUT 3 MINUTES - WORTH A TRY 1st. Get PEN and PAPER 2nd. WHEN CHOOSING NAMES, MAKE SURE THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW 3rd. GO WITH YOUR FIRST INSTINCTS !!!!! Very important for good results. 4th SCROLL DOWN ONE LINE AT THE TIME DON..T READ AHEAD otherwise YOU WILL RUIN THE FUN. 1. On a blank sheet of paper, WRITE NUMBERS 1 through 11 in a COLUMN on the LEFT. 2. Next to the NUMBERS 1 & 2, WRITE DOWN ANY 2 NUMBERS YOU WANT. 3. Next to the NUMBERS 3 & 7, WRITE DOWN THE NAMES OF TWO MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX. SAME SEX IF GAY CAUTION: DO NOT LOOK AHEAD or IT WILL NOT TURN OUT RIGHT 4. WRITE ANYONES NAME (like FRIENDS or FAMILY...) next to 4, 5, & 6. DON..T CHEAT OR YOU..LL BE UPSET THAT YOU DID 5. WRITE down FOUR SONG TITLES in 8, 9, 10, & 11 6. Finally, MAKE A WISH ARE YOU READY? HERE IS THE KEY TO THE GAME 1. THE NUMBER of PEOPLE THAT LIKE YOU is found in SPACE 2 2. THE PERSON IN SPACE 3 IS THE ONE YOU LOVE 3. THE PERSON YOU LIKE but your relationship CANNOT WORK is in SPACE 7 . 4. YOU CARE MOST about the PERSON you put in SPACE 4 5. THE PERSON YOU NAME IN NUMBER 5 IS THE ONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL. 6. THE PERSON YOU NAMED IN 6 IS YOUR LUCKY STAR 7. THE SONG IN 8 IS THE SONG THAT MATCHES WITH THE PERSON IN NUMBER 3 8. THE TITLE IN 9 IS THE SONG FOR THE PERSON IN 7 9. THE 10TH SPACE IS THE SONG THAT TELLS YOU MOST ABOUT YOUR MIND 10. AND 11 IS THE SONG TELLING HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT LIFE 11. NUMBER 1 IS YOUR LUCKY NUMBER . . . . . . . . . . . repost this WITHIN AN HOUR OF READING THIS. IF YOU DO, YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE. * REPOST WITH CHINESE HOROSCOPE (Freakishly Correct)
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Actually,I hate anonymous bulletin... Well,sharing is caring... "Don't read the whole bulletin. Just quickly copy & paste! Don't wanna spoil it .Name 5 people you can think of,right on top of your head.Don't read the questions below until you write the names.This is a lot funnier if you randomly list the names. No Cheating!!! *Follow your instinct.List down the ones that came RIGHT out of your mind.^^* 1. enuni 2. tiq 3. al 4. apiz sizzling 5. zul sizzling Don't Go Ahead Unless You Filled Up The Top! And Don't Go Back And Change Any Names! How did you meet number 4? + at the sizzling house restaurant. What would u do if 1 and 2 were going out for a date ? + laugh! Where did you meet 3? + school! What do you think of number 5? + got sense of humour. What would you do if no. 1 confessed that she/HE loves you? + let's get married! hahah ;p Do you miss number 4? + no. What do you think of number 2? + hot-tempered! brainiac! beautiful! ;p What do you think number 3 is doing right now? + talking, laughing! What do you think of number 4? + nice guy. Who does number 1 stay with? + family. Do you have anything special with number 4? + why is it always no 4? just friend! Have you ever been inside 2's house? + yap. yap. Have you ever kissed number 3? + hahah. Have you ever liked any of them as more than a friend? + yap. as a bestfriend. Repost it and say 'can u name out 5 person"
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]v Fine then EmoKid.. Here it is v.. I choose #15 :D You have 200 seconds to repost this or your DAD will die. i choose number:_ 1 .I have a boyfriend now 2 .I think i like someone else 3 .I want a girlfriend 4 .I want a boyfriend 5 .I like someone 6. We broke up for sure 7. I love my boyfriend 8. I am single 9. I love my girlfriend 10. I'm ugly 11. i miss him a lot 12. i love someone 13. I'm fat 14. I am an Alien 15. I eat Skittles 16. I love myself 17. I love chocolate 18. I am tall 19. I am cute Your subjects must be "I choose..." Then the number[/color][/b]

Last edited by TrendyMocha (2008-01-10 18:10:06)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=TrendyMocha][b][color=deeppink]friends.. or friends----ter :lol: [/color][/b][/quote] Eh? What do you mean. I dont want to be rude but it seems like you just post and post and never realize what's the topic about and just to increase your posts and to change ur ftalk status. @ topic: [b]Subject: Guide to be a total loser[/b] [quote]Learn that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already. Never rush into a job or opportunity without a lifetime of consideration. Believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from your obligations. All deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given. Never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesimally small, is not exactly zero. If at first you don’t succeed, there is always next year. Always decide not to decide, unless of course you change your mind. Always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when you get around to it. Know that the work cycle is not plan/ start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan. Never put off tomorrow, what you can forget about forever. And if you do that all, Congratulations, you are now officially thinking like a loser.[/quote]
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]:P pick a number everyone! :D [/color][/b]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]^ you're both spamming guys =| @ephe hmm i dont get it, why is NO the answer :/ haha im so tricked :lol:[/quote] i know why NO is the answer because the question indicated is "Can you Answer the Riddle?"
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ur ryt... :D
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if i would 2 post...u ppl wont understand... coz im wrote it n my own dialect... sory...:cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if i would 2 post...u ppl wont understand... coz im wrote it n my own dialect... sory...:cool::cool::cool:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

irr's mine :: From: iCeEeEeEeEeEe Date: Friday, 28 March, 2008 10:08 AM Subject: i have 588 crushes!! Message: hey! gotcha! i really don't have 588 boyfriends. LOL. actually it's only the number of viewers or visitors of my profile. within 5 minutes you need to post a bulletin that states how many are you viewed by your friends. here are some interesting subtopics: *i got ___ boyfriends! *i got ___ girlfriends! *i got ___ crushes! try to look if you know some of them! *i got ___ cute guys craving for me! *i got ___ cute girls craving for me! ♥if you don't do this within 5 minutes, someone from your love ones will encounter great sufferings & will die after a month♥ ♥sorry, but i'm not the one who started this. don't think that i'm boastful...♥
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's ok icecutie... its just a trend right... to pass it on...
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow... a nice thread.
ZhEckH
» n00b
1969-12-31

ass........................ smua apa kbr? baeq2 kan jangn lupa kerjakan solat ya karena hukum nya wajib kheey
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have a new and fresh bulletin message or an old one that you want to forward and spread? Share it here so other members may pass it around if they want too... Don't post any bulletin message

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:16

[ 12 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy