• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]============================================================ Script: Ask Visitor For Name Script Functions: A very simple paste-it-in script that asks the vistor for his or her

Pages: 123

[code]============================================================ Script: Ask Visitor For Name Script Functions: A very simple paste-it-in script that asks the vistor for his or her

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[code]============================================================ Script: Ask Visitor For Name Script Functions: A very simple paste-it-in script that asks the vistor for his or her

<">
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [code]============================================================ Script: Ask Visitor For Name Script Functions: A very simple paste-it-in script that asks the vistor for his or her

gosh... this is so cute... let me try it.. reli cool.. :wow: ahmn.. but then i have to set my protected mode to medium to see the script.. :cry:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-01 22:51:29)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [code]============================================================ Script: Ask Visitor For Name Script Functions: A very simple paste-it-in script that asks the vistor for his or her

good.. :thumbsup: but i think you must include some credits for that script.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

and live preview.. :thumbsup:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for live preview checkout my layouts collection site. [url]http://thegospelparagons.qc.tc/[/url]

Last edited by dynamicfriendsterwebmastr (2008-01-06 05:24:55)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you site is not accessible...
efreim
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should i attach the SCRIPT??? pls.... can u tell me?
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dynamicfriendsterwebmastr]<">[/quote] your post is incomplete you didn't tell us its functions and where we will paste this you just only put the codes there without proper instructions now that will be called useless and lame :puke:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-04 08:50:04)

» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry. but for me its working...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sir I know it works depending on how you apply the code but please be informed that posting codes requires previews or screen shots and instructions from the code submitter... :) :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thats what im telling him to do at the previous post :lol: oh well he is too ignorant for that lame tricks came from lame sharer :wasted:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]Ephemeral Wrote: [/b] Sir I know it works depending on how you apply the code but please be informed that posting codes requires previews or screen shots and instructions from the code submitter...[/quote] [/align] :ninja: ok sir, here's the right code... [align=center]<">[/align] for the preview, just.. - follow this link... [url]http://thegospelparagons.qc.tc/[/url] or... - try pasting codebox content in the notepad then save as filename.htm. i apologize if this code is not working ur computer. maybe it's the browser. coz, i use firefox.. hope this code is corrected already in this post. sir ephemeral, hope i help thee with this correction
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]Ephreim wrote:[/b] where should i attach the SCRIPT??? pls.... can u tell me?[/quote] [/align] paste this code before the body section of the html document/webpage. ex: <">
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think u can add this in ur js files by using this code: <">
garfield000021
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i ask you something? i dont know where to post this script to make it work.. can you help me? pls, kindly reply..thank very much.. <script> // (C) 2001 www.CodeLifter.com // http://www.codelifter.com // Free for all users, but leave in this header var whatName=prompt("Please type in your name:",""); function doName(bLeSsy){ if ((whatName != "")&&(whatName !=null)){ // you can modify this as needed // this is the message if a name is typed in document.writeln("Hello "+whatName+"!. Welcome To ASs KiCkEr layouts. ") }else{ // you can modify this as needed // this is the message if a name is *not* typed in document.writeln("Hello!") } } doName(whatName); </script>
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow~ Nice scripts.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][b]garfield000021 wrote:[/b] can i ask you something? i dont know where to post this script to make it work.. can you help me? pls, kindly reply..thank very much..[/b] i just post this thread in the tech section. this is only a additional website trick. i dont use js on my fs coz its not working... but if u want to use it on ur website, just copy all the code and paste it.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@garfield: refer to reply #14.. juz above ur post.. btw, wer do u wanna use it..?
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its working in js but it only ask my name...after dat it doesnt greet me...
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]johnc3na wrote:[/b] its working in js but it only ask my name...after dat it doesnt greet me...[/quote] [b]make sure to check ur script. mostly just a simple semicolon denotes the whole error of the script make sure open parentheses { must be closed to } (close parentheses). and check your codes.... try also these change [b]document.writein()[/b] to [b]alert()[/b] to make it 2 alerts on page enter.[/b]

Last edited by dynamicfriendsterwebmastr (2008-01-19 00:34:04)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]============================================================ Script: Ask Visitor For Name Script Functions: A very simple paste-it-in script that asks the vistor for his or her

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:21

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy