• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]============================================================ Script: Ask Visitor For Name Script Functions: A very simple paste-it-in script that asks the vistor for his or her

Pages: 123

[code]============================================================ Script: Ask Visitor For Name Script Functions: A very simple paste-it-in script that asks the vistor for his or her

carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [code]============================================================ Script: Ask Visitor For Name Script Functions: A very simple paste-it-in script that asks the vistor for his or her

Nice script.. It's working..
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [code]============================================================ Script: Ask Visitor For Name Script Functions: A very simple paste-it-in script that asks the vistor for his or her

this is cool , but can u at least put a right example of this ? so that we can do it right , like put the right example a big example . . . =) i cant understand ? where i put the code ? i will put this code in the external css part ? [quote][b]MULTIPLE POSTS MERGED. AVOID SPAMMING.[/b] [i]~ice <3[/i][/quote]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-01-19 09:38:38)

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]09185697025 wrote: this is cool , but can u at least put a right example of this ? so that we can do it right , like put the right example a big example . . . nod i cant understand ? where i put the code ? i will put this code in the external css part ?[/quote] Hmm... follow this [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=18521&p=1]link[/url] 13th post! hope this will help... =) then paste this code to notepad and save as preview.htm and there you have it!

Last edited by dynamicfriendsterwebmastr (2008-01-21 00:13:28)

xxmagnetixxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

...ahm...can u just paste it directly on ur profyl?...like for example in ur media box or sumthin?...if no...can u pls do sumthin so dat i can just paste it directly...i cant understand instructions...n im so lazy to read n follow...=) ...tnx..
samtan94
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice... Thanks 4 sharing!! Use it soon...
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b] thanks for sharin :thumbsup: it will be helpful! [/color][/b]
efreim
» n00b
1969-12-31

w8!!!!!!!!!! where the heck will i suppose to paste that??????????????????? help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:retard:
efreim
» n00b
1969-12-31

webmaster... in what particular place <friendster> should i paste it on my profile????????????? sorry i'm sooooooooooo kulet <naughty>:retard:
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool! ..thanx foe sharin it hir!
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i change the color!or make it blink? it is possible? help me how?
mavreen_tamara
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should i put this code? media box? do i need js for this or what?
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this script doesnt make sense, just use the variable pageViewerFName to get the name of the visitor. this will just annoy your visitior.
rahneejoyce
» n00b
1969-12-31

im not using an overlay, so is there any way i can use this in my simple friendster layout??? how do i put this code into my css codes???
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm just wondering if you were the one who made the codes. And if you aren't the one, then please give credits to the site of where you got the trick. Also, tell us about the trick.
natal_angelz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will try diz one... enkz for sharing :thumbsup:
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it will work to overlay profile bro?:arrow::)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing.... Really Helps... Gonna Try It Later

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-05-09 11:05:41)

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

help me :wallbash:
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wer 2 put this codes in mY profile on friendster????? coz i dont know wer 2 paste it.. is it on the media box section?? who i want 2 meet? or where??? please help.. :D
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm you guys are ... very smart. lol. use pageViewerFName and make your life easier. instead of asking and irritating the visitor so that he or she will comeback again.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]============================================================ Script: Ask Visitor For Name Script Functions: A very simple paste-it-in script that asks the vistor for his or her

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:21

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy