• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just want to introduce myself here. :) Hope i can get what i want to customize my Friendster profile in here. :D Need a guide from all of you in here. I will enjoy. Thanks.

Pages: 12

I just want to introduce myself here. :) Hope i can get what i want to customize my Friendster profile in here. :D Need a guide from all of you in here. I will enjoy. Thanks.

chandra_
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I just want to introduce myself here. :) Hope i can get what i want to customize my Friendster profile in here. :D Need a guide from all of you in here. I will enjoy. Thanks.

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I just want to introduce myself here. :) Hope i can get what i want to customize my Friendster profile in here. :D Need a guide from all of you in here. I will enjoy. Thanks.

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I just want to introduce myself here. :) Hope i can get what i want to customize my Friendster profile in here. :D Need a guide from all of you in here. I will enjoy. Thanks.

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :D [/b]
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
w0maninl0ve
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... enjoy posting !!! :)
THE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[u][b][color=red]Welcome to Ftalk! :) [/color][/b][/u] [b][color=green]If you need [url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]Help[/url][/color][/b] just [b][color=red][url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]click here[/url][/color][/b]

Last edited by THE (2008-01-03 12:27:07)

THE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[u][b][color=red]Welcome to Ftalk! :) [/color][/b][/u] [b]If you need[/b] [b][color=red][url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]Help[/url][/color][/b], [b]just [/b][b][color=red][url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]click here[/url][/color][/b]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :) :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. im ice. enjoy posting.
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome here..enjoy ur stay ;)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello welcome have fun. =)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello..welcome to friendstertalk :D
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk!.. all d moderators and members hir r so helpful.. so if u nid help dont hesitate 2 ask!,, :D gudluck! :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello, Welcome To FriendsterTalk! Enjoy & See You Around!
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk!! enjoy posting!!! :thumbsup:
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk.. enjoi ur stay hErE..! have fun! fEeL fReE to visit my fs profiLe here.. http://profiles.friendster.com/gheliee
laurisse_love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi,! just drop by to say.. welcome 2 ftalk.. be good..hehe :D keep safe..~ :eh: :thumbsup:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just want to introduce myself here. :) Hope i can get what i want to customize my Friendster profile in here. :D Need a guide from all of you in here. I will enjoy. Thanks.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:33

[ 11 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy