• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just want to introduce myself here. :) Hope i can get what i want to customize my Friendster profile in here. :D Need a guide from all of you in here. I will enjoy. Thanks.

Pages: 12

I just want to introduce myself here. :) Hope i can get what i want to customize my Friendster profile in here. :D Need a guide from all of you in here. I will enjoy. Thanks.

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I just want to introduce myself here. :) Hope i can get what i want to customize my Friendster profile in here. :D Need a guide from all of you in here. I will enjoy. Thanks.

hi 2u!!! welcome.. :eh:
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I just want to introduce myself here. :) Hope i can get what i want to customize my Friendster profile in here. :D Need a guide from all of you in here. I will enjoy. Thanks.

Welcome here. Have fun!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][b]Welcome to FTALK... Read the rules to avoid any problems feel free to find new friends gudluck :D [/color][/b]
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here at ftalk! sis haryz here!! :D
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hi There.. Welcome to ftalk.. Enjoy your stay here. See yah around..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just want to introduce myself here. :) Hope i can get what i want to customize my Friendster profile in here. :D Need a guide from all of you in here. I will enjoy. Thanks.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:05

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy