• ARCHIVES 
  • » :) [b]just want to have friends also here so i want you to be my friend if it's okay for you all...thanks..[/b] :retard: :cool:

Pages: 12

:) [b]just want to have friends also here so i want you to be my friend if it's okay for you all...thanks..[/b] :retard: :cool:

andryx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:) [b]just want to have friends also here so i want you to be my friend if it's okay for you all...thanks..[/b] :retard: :cool:

istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :) [b]just want to have friends also here so i want you to be my friend if it's okay for you all...thanks..[/b] :retard: :cool:

welcome 2 ftalk!!.. enjoy ur stay hir!.. :D im happy 2 be one of ur friends! =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :) [b]just want to have friends also here so i want you to be my friend if it's okay for you all...thanks..[/b] :retard: :cool:

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there welcome to our forum have fun here and avoid spamming ok have a nice day :thumbsup:
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here!!
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wc to ftalk!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome here in Ftalk.. Enjoy!! :)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk .. :)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy yr stay here ;)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :D [/b]
unavailable
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. read the rules before posting..
taSHa cHeNTa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy !! :eh: :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello, Welcome To FriendsterTalk! Enjoy & See You Around!

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-01-04 11:30:11)

emolynr0cks666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome! visit my profy www.friendster.com/emolynr0cks thanks! Godbless!!!!!
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

elow!!! welcome to friendstertalk!! :wow: :thumbsup:
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elcome to ftalk.... :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :) [b]just want to have friends also here so i want you to be my friend if it's okay for you all...thanks..[/b] :retard: :cool:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:28

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy