• ARCHIVES 
  • » :) [b]just want to have friends also here so i want you to be my friend if it's okay for you all...thanks..[/b] :retard: :cool:

Pages: 12

:) [b]just want to have friends also here so i want you to be my friend if it's okay for you all...thanks..[/b] :retard: :cool:

cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :) [b]just want to have friends also here so i want you to be my friend if it's okay for you all...thanks..[/b] :retard: :cool:

hi welcome to ftalk enjoy!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :) [b]just want to have friends also here so i want you to be my friend if it's okay for you all...thanks..[/b] :retard: :cool:

ello and welcme to ftalk!!!
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk!! enjoy posting!!!
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hello there ^_^ welcome enjoy.[/b] =)
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk.. enjoi ur stay hErE..! have fun!
laurisse_love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi,! just drop by to say.. welcome 2 ftalk.. be good..hehe :D keep safe..~ :eh: :thumbsup:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
THE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Welcome to Ftalk. Have Fun Posting![/b][/color]
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][url=friendster.com/cuteberriies][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/782/782816vofdhrni6g.gif[/img][/url][/align] [align=center]Click them for my proffy^.#[/align] [align=center][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/435/435823dvpu14ia01.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=deeppink]welcome to ftalk have fun staying, umm ill be ur friend.. =) :exclaim: [/color][/align]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome! :eh:
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here at ftalk! sis haryz here!! :D
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hi There.. Welcome to ftalk.. Enjoy your stay here. See yah around..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :) [b]just want to have friends also here so i want you to be my friend if it's okay for you all...thanks..[/b] :retard: :cool:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:41

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy