• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi again! :D I was experimenting codes for the content switcher and I've come up with this. I hope you guys like it.. by the wa this is beta version so i might update this.. sorry.. :eh: here's a

Pages: 12

Hi again! :D I was experimenting codes for the content switcher and I've come up with this. I hope you guys like it.. by the wa this is beta version so i might update this.. sorry.. :eh: here's a

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi again! :D I was experimenting codes for the content switcher and I've come up with this. I hope you guys like it.. by the wa this is beta version so i might update this.. sorry.. :eh: here's a

Hi again! :D I was experimenting codes for the content switcher and I've come up with this. I hope you guys like it.. by the wa this is beta version so i might update this.. sorry.. :eh: here's a preview on my test page: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/jjptestprofile[/url] [b]Requirements[/b] :arrow: Your friends box must not be hidden :arrow: Your media box must be hidden :arrow: Creativity and Knowledge in adjusting boxes using breaking codes: [i]<br>[/i] :arrow: Knowledge about this topic: [url]http://theftalk.com/t7708-link%28from-sidebar-mainbar-vice-versa%29.html[/url] [b]WARNING[/b] :exclaim: NEVER ADD A BORDER TO THE MAIN TABLES.. ADD THE BORDER TO INDIVIDUAL CELLS FOR IT WIL SHOW THE HIDDEN FRAMEWORK.. =D Step 1: Paste this code inside the loader (its pretty long and i had a hardtime making this..) [quote]var ftalkers = "<TABLE CLASS=\"deepsea\" BORDER=\"0\"><tr><td><input style='border: 0px transparent none; background-color: transparent; height: 12px; width: 35px;' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ender')\"></td><td><input style='border: 0px transparent none; background-color: transparent; height: 12px; width: 75px;' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ender')\"></td><td><input style='border: 0px transparent none; background-color: transparent; height: 12px; width: 75px;' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ender')\"></td><td><input style='border: 0px transparent none; background-color: transparent; height: 12px; width: 75px;' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ender')\"></td></tr><tr><td><input style='border: 0px transparent none; background-color: transparent; height: 75px; width: 40px;' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ender')\"></td><td><input type='image' style='border: 1px #000000 none; background-color: transparent;' src='[b]URL OF FRIENDS IMAGE 75x75px[/b]' onmouseover=\"get_properties('draco')\"></td><td><input type='image' style='border: 1px #000000 none; background-color: transparent;' src='[b]URL OF FRIENDS IMAGE 75x75px[/b]' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ducheszv')\"></td><td><input type='image' style='border: 1px #000000 none; background-color: transparent;' src='[b]URL OF FRIENDS IMAGE 75x75px[/b]' onmouseover=\"get_properties('shirow')\"></td><td><input style='border: 0px transparent none; background-color: transparent; height: 75px; width: 37px;' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ender')\"></td></tr></table><div id=\"ftalk\"></div><TABLE CLASS=\"deepsea\" BORDER=\"0\"><tr><td><input style='border: 0px transparent none; background-color: transparent; height: 75px; width: 40px;' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ender')\"></td><td><input type='image' style='border: 1px #000000 none; background-color: transparent;' src='[b]URL OF FRIENDS IMAGE 75x75px[/b]' onmouseover=\"get_properties('bob')\"></td><td><input type='image' style='border: 1px #000000 none; background-color: transparent;' src='[b]URL OF FRIENDS IMAGE 75x75px[/b]' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ephe')\"></td><td><input type='image' style='border: 1px #000000 none; background-color: transparent;' src='[b]URL OF FRIENDS IMAGE 75x75px[/b]' onmouseover=\"get_properties('xav')\"></td><td><input style='border: 0px transparent none; background-color: transparent; height: 75px; width: 37px;' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ender')\"></td></tr><tr><td><input style='border: 0px transparent none; background-color: transparent; height: 12px; width: 35px;' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ender')\"></td><td><input style='border: 0px transparent none; background-color: transparent; height: 12px; width: 75px;' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ender')\"></td><td><input style='border: 0px transparent none; background-color: transparent; height: 12px; width: 75px;' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ender')\"></td><td><input style='border: 0px transparent none; background-color: transparent; height: 12px; width: 75px;' onmouseover=\"get_properties('ender')\"></td></tr></table>"; document.getElementById('content_2').style.height='100%'; document.getElementById('content_2').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_2').innerHTML = "<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+ftalkers+"</td></tr></table>";[/quote] Step 2: Paste this code inside the loader.. :/ function get_properties(id) { document.getElementById('ftalk').innerHTML=document.getElementById(id).innerHTML } Step 3: Paste this at the lowest part of the your JS (note just break the caption when they too long..) [quote]document.write('<div id="draco"><a href="http://profiles.friendster.com/[b]USERID[/b]">[b]FRIENDS NAME[/b]</a><br>[b]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[/b]</div>'); document.write('<div id="ducheszv"><a href="http://profiles.friendster.com/[b]USERID[/b]">[b]FRIENDS NAME[/b]</a><br>[b]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[/b]</div>'); document.write('<div id="shirow"><a href="http://profiles.friendster.com/[b]USERID[/b]">[b]FRIENDS NAME[/b]</a><br>[b]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[/b]</div>'); document.write('<div id="bob"><a href="http://profiles.friendster.com/[b]USERID[/b]">[b]FRIENDS NAME[/b]</a><br>[b]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[/b]</div>'); document.write('<div id="ephe"><a href="http://profiles.friendster.com/[b]USERID[/b]">[b]FRIENDS NAME[/b]</a><br>[b]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[/b]</div>'); document.write('<div id="xav"><a href="http://profiles.friendster.com/[b]USERID[/b]">[b]FRIENDS NAME[/b]</a><br>[b]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[i]<br>[/i]CaptionCaptionCaption[/b]</div>'); document.write('<div align="left" id="ender"> </div>');[/quote] Just Edit the Bold text!!! :D :thumbsup: [b]POINT OF ADVICE:[/b] WITH ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE OF JS, YOU CAN CHANGE THIS INTO A CONTENT SWITCHER.. =D :thumbsup: I am hoping for a positive response from you guys!! :wallbash: GLITCH: the expanded box does not close if the mouse if too fast or it if passes through the midline.. (I'll fix later) :wallbash:

Last edited by dracoknight09 (2008-01-05 00:12:18)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hi again! :D I was experimenting codes for the content switcher and I've come up with this. I hope you guys like it.. by the wa this is beta version so i might update this.. sorry.. :eh: here's a

:arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/jjptestprofile[/url] . .its a private profile.. . .how can we see da preview???
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi again! :D I was experimenting codes for the content switcher and I've come up with this. I hope you guys like it.. by the wa this is beta version so i might update this.. sorry.. :eh: here's a

portu's right. . .. its private. .. please make it public. thank you! =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice one BORD hahaha you are improving a lot keep it up :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-05 00:52:58)

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

LOOOL!! =D .. I forgot.. its ok now.. :D :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks.. :cool:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow nice script very unique :) :thumbsup:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wew Nice script :thumbsup: i will try =)
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice codes. :) :thumbsup:
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like this one... :thumbsup: flint_hydz ur siggy is sooooooo annoying... :angry:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

..im da 1st to comment ,, .. haha..but i didnt say dat dis is cool..haha. . .inow bro,,dis is cool men..kip it up.. . .better to try dis one.. :thumbsup:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice trick .. good job bro! =) :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice! wish there was a working preview :(
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing!
THE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][b][color=gold]Thanks for Sharing![/b][/color][/font]
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]Try to check your sample page in Firefox : :ninja: [/color][/b] [b]Related topic : :arrow: [/b] http://theftalk.com/t5227-Friends-Sidebar-%28more-friends%29.html Ciao... Friendsteertalkers......... :penguin:
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

great :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=asn585][b][color=red]Try to check your sample page in Firefox : :ninja: [/color][/b] [b]Related topic : :arrow: [/b] http://theftalk.com/t5227-Friends-Sidebar-%28more-friends%29.html Ciao... Friendsteertalkers......... :penguin:[/quote] are u sure its related to this one i think not lol :wasted:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-05 18:22:27)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:eh: its related to this one [url]http://theftalk.com/t3361-Friendlists-Caption.html[/url] but Tazmaine never updated the code with new div ids :o
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin!! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi again! :D I was experimenting codes for the content switcher and I've come up with this. I hope you guys like it.. by the wa this is beta version so i might update this.. sorry.. :eh: here's a

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:45

[ 11 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy