• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi again! :D I was experimenting codes for the content switcher and I've come up with this. I hope you guys like it.. by the wa this is beta version so i might update this.. sorry.. :eh: here's a

Pages: 12

Hi again! :D I was experimenting codes for the content switcher and I've come up with this. I hope you guys like it.. by the wa this is beta version so i might update this.. sorry.. :eh: here's a

Chezter18
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi again! :D I was experimenting codes for the content switcher and I've come up with this. I hope you guys like it.. by the wa this is beta version so i might update this.. sorry.. :eh: here's a

great nice trick!!tnx 4 sharing!!
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi again! :D I was experimenting codes for the content switcher and I've come up with this. I hope you guys like it.. by the wa this is beta version so i might update this.. sorry.. :eh: here's a

Im sorry guys but the code's is tested FF2 only.. I'm not sure in other browsers.. =) [b]@asn585 [/b] it's kinda related but its very different from that thread.. try to see the preview.. try to hover over the pics.. :eh: :D :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dracoknight09]Im sorry guys but the code's is tested FF2 only.. I'm not sure in other browsers.. =) [b]@asn585 [/b] it's kinda related but its very different from that thread.. try to see the preview.. try to hover over the pics.. :eh: :D :thumbsup:[/quote] yah i agree its kinda similar because of the appearance but when you hovered it u will see the difference :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hehe I think this can be applied in comment trick right? :lol: :thumbsup:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]are u sure its related to this one i think not lol wasted[/quote] [b]IF [/b] someone posted and others give any related topic , it doesn't mean to oppose the posters nor those talented people around BUT for the newbies concern to have a comparison to make it easily to understand and to modify the given codes at its own desire NOT to showing something else..... =D [b]Given the related topic is for the Newbies concern like me.....Newbies shall be compare to the new born babies that needs an special assistance and I guess Friendstertalk is the best Nanny and take good care for the newbies concern regardless for the boastful people around... :wow: [quote]it's kinda related but its very different from that thread.. try to see the preview.. try to hover over the pics..[/quote] [color=blue]Yeah , I got it.... Great deeds .... I gave only an info : Coz I am newbie as well........... :ninja: Ciao...... :cool: [/color][/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ oh did it offend you? well like i said its not kinda related its just my opinion lmao if you think that its similar to that topic then go ahead as if i care :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah.. 1 function is related to other thread.. .but i think the hovered tweak really rocks here... :thumbsup: =)
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes ephe.. as i said play with the tools.. :D :thumbsup: [b]IDEA:[/b] it looks cool if you use it as content changer buttons.. ;] but you must know how to change it first.. :eh: like this: [u]|button|button|button[/u] [u]|button|button|button|[/u] __________________ -----> | content | |button|button|button| | of | |__________boxes_| |button|button|button|
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so it isnt workin in ie7?
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this cool trick
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is a cool trick! ahe... but it's not working in IE.. how sad.... :( but still nice trick bro! :thumbsup::D
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thankz for sharin!!
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one i apreciate it thnx so much keep it up :thumbsup:
jeckjeck79
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm.., what do you mean :arrow:"[b]Paste this code inside the loader (its pretty long and i had a hardtime making this..)[/b]"?:question: i mean what is "loader??.., pls let me know.., :wallbash: thanks!!!

Last edited by jeckjeck79 (2008-06-09 23:58:23)

tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: keep up d good work.... hope i could make my own html overlays, ticks and etc.... hehehe....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The preview is not updated. Hope there's a screenshot.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi again! :D I was experimenting codes for the content switcher and I've come up with this. I hope you guys like it.. by the wa this is beta version so i might update this.. sorry.. :eh: here's a

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:05

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy