• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]nice song???? nice singer???? nice album?????::::the dutchess:::[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]yes yes yes, better listen to fergie's new song/ watch her new

Pages: 12

[b]nice song???? nice singer???? nice album?????::::the dutchess:::[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]yes yes yes, better listen to fergie's new song/ watch her new

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]nice song???? nice singer???? nice album?????::::the dutchess:::[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]yes yes yes, better listen to fergie's new song/ watch her new

[b]nice song???? nice singer???? nice album?????::::the dutchess:::[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]yes yes yes, better listen to fergie's new song/ watch her new music video: CLUMSY! ..... SO GIRLS WHO ARE PLAYFUL... to boys' emotions/hearts/feelings, can relate with this one! but actually, all ov us can relate ...^_^[/b] visit: [url]www.imeem.com[/url] [url]www.mp3-codes.com[/url] [url]www.musicplaylist.us[/url] [url]www.esnips.com[/url] OR TO LIMEWIRE.com ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) here's the lyrics: just sharin:::: Clumsy lyrics Can't help it The girl can't help it [repeat 3x] First time That I saw your eyes Boy you looked right through me, mmmhmm Play it cool But I knew you knew That cupid hit me, mmm mmm You got me trippin, stumbling, flippin, fumblin' Clumsy cuz I'm fallin in love You got me slippin, tumbling, sinking, crumblin' Clumsy cuz I'm fallin in love So in love with you Can't help it The girl can't help it [repeat 3x] Can't breath When you touch my sleeve Butterflies so crazy, mmm mmm Whoa now, think I'm goin down Friends don't know whats with me, mmm mmm You got me trippin, stumbling, flippin, fumblin' Clumsy cuz I'm fallin in love You got me slippin, tumbling, sinking, crumblin' Clumsy cuz I'm fallin in love So in love with you Can't help it The girl can't help it [repeat 3x] You know, this isn't the first time this has happened to me This love sick thing I like serious relationships and a A girl like me dont stay single for long Cuz everytime my boyfriend and I break up My world is crushed and I'm all alone The love bug crawls right back up and bites me and I'm back Can't help it The girl can't help it [repeat 3x] You got me trippin, stumbling, flippin, fumblin' Clumsy cuz I'm fallin in love You got me slippin, tumbling, sinking, crumblin' Clumsy cuz I'm fallin in love So in love with you So in love with you So in love with you
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]nice song???? nice singer???? nice album?????::::the dutchess:::[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]yes yes yes, better listen to fergie's new song/ watch her new

I love Fergie! :kiss:
itsallaboutbe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]nice song???? nice singer???? nice album?????::::the dutchess:::[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]yes yes yes, better listen to fergie's new song/ watch her new

im also listening to this song.. hahah!! i cant reach her vocals!!
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---][b] Can't breath When you touch my sleeve Butterflies so crazy, mmm mmm Whoa now, think I'm goin down Friends don't know whats with me, mmm mmm[/quote] This is the best part~ Mmmm mmmmm.... =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I Like The Song. [i]"Can't Help, Girl Can't Help It Oh Babe. LOLENGS"[/i]
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like the beat of this song..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have it's remixes lol =)
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this song always makes me dance :D
desiwhy
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice song..i like fergie :thumbsup:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Fergie...!!!!!! :D Haha,rock~
pheencesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like the song especially the beat..
fishbaLL_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

fergie rockz :thumbsup:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

that song reminds me of what happened when i saw my crush! LOL.. i tripped!
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

fergie ROCK!! i love this song.. its cool! really nice note in intro..
crystalline
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] do u love clumsy? ako OO! i actually listening to it EVERYDAY! salamat salamat salamat sa lyrics.... cge...all i can say is: nice post! add me pls: crystalseran@hotmail.com (sa friendster ha!) got to go! buh bye ^__^ tc kayo lagueh!
nnej15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love this song 2! :D
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

My ex told me that this song describes me when it comes to love. o.O LOL. I love this song. :x
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice song poh... love the beat...
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyah.. me too.. i like fergie.. and her songs.. ahihi..
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i wily lurv this soong![/b]=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]nice song???? nice singer???? nice album?????::::the dutchess:::[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]yes yes yes, better listen to fergie's new song/ watch her new

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:51

[ 13 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy