• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]nice song???? nice singer???? nice album?????::::the dutchess:::[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]yes yes yes, better listen to fergie's new song/ watch her new

Pages: 12

[b]nice song???? nice singer???? nice album?????::::the dutchess:::[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]yes yes yes, better listen to fergie's new song/ watch her new

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]nice song???? nice singer???? nice album?????::::the dutchess:::[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]yes yes yes, better listen to fergie's new song/ watch her new

like the song :thumbsup:
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]nice song???? nice singer???? nice album?????::::the dutchess:::[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]yes yes yes, better listen to fergie's new song/ watch her new

i only like the beat!:lol: of that song!
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i love the song and the singer !
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love the song.. clumsy coz im fallin in love hehe
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like that song too... nice one
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love the song..and of course,fergie...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]nice song???? nice singer???? nice album?????::::the dutchess:::[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]yes yes yes, better listen to fergie's new song/ watch her new

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:29

[ 9 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy