• ARCHIVES 
  • » so,im a newbie here and haven't seen a lot yet but i've already read the rules and i'll try to stick to it. (well, i should. haha. :lol: ) *do newbies really do this "introduction" thingy?? Real Na

Pages: 12

so,im a newbie here and haven't seen a lot yet but i've already read the rules and i'll try to stick to it. (well, i should. haha. :lol: ) *do newbies really do this "introduction" thingy?? Real Na

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: so,im a newbie here and haven't seen a lot yet but i've already read the rules and i'll try to stick to it. (well, i should. haha. :lol: ) *do newbies really do this "introduction" thingy?? Real Na

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: so,im a newbie here and haven't seen a lot yet but i've already read the rules and i'll try to stick to it. (well, i should. haha. :lol: ) *do newbies really do this "introduction" thingy?? Real Na

ello there and welcome to ftalk... ;)
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome here. Have fun!
Ranran
» n00b
1969-12-31

hiiii. welcome to ftalk.
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!! :wow:
♥LoLLiPOPS♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hello girl, welcome to ftalk, one day you`ll be a friendstertalker trust me.. ~.~ =| :thumbsup: [/b]
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]hi welcome.. :lol: [/color][/b]
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here at ftalk! sis haryz here!! :D
ikaye
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. :D staysafe.ü
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hi There.. Welcome to ftalk.. Enjoy your stay here. See yah around..
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=skyblue][align=center][b]welcome to ftalk.. =) [/b][/align][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » so,im a newbie here and haven't seen a lot yet but i've already read the rules and i'll try to stick to it. (well, i should. haha. :lol: ) *do newbies really do this "introduction" thingy?? Real Na

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:03

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy