• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm. I'd rather choose playing badminton in singles. I feel more at ease. :) [quote]note: please don't post in one word to avoid spamming. post also the [b]reason[/b] why you choose it.[/quote]

Pages: 12345..5

hmm. I'd rather choose playing badminton in singles. I feel more at ease. :) [quote]note: please don't post in one word to avoid spamming. post also the [b]reason[/b] why you choose it.[/quote]

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hmm. I'd rather choose playing badminton in singles. I feel more at ease. :) [quote]note: please don't post in one word to avoid spamming. post also the [b]reason[/b] why you choose it.[/quote]

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-06-21 10:33:14)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hmm. I'd rather choose playing badminton in singles. I feel more at ease. :) [quote]note: please don't post in one word to avoid spamming. post also the [b]reason[/b] why you choose it.[/quote]

If you're confident singles is the best. If you're trust worthy so is your partned try doubles! Mostly single players have good back hand while double players have nice intuition. I should know I live and play the game. :lol:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hmm. I'd rather choose playing badminton in singles. I feel more at ease. :) [quote]note: please don't post in one word to avoid spamming. post also the [b]reason[/b] why you choose it.[/quote]

i dont wanna play singles.. its draining my air... im used playing in doubles... and im d worst partner.. :lol: i miss playing badmnton.. its evn hard to look for a racqt n hir... :lol:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Haha.. I always lose playing badminton with my friends.. Im such a noob in sports xD
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Whenever we have inter-school games in badminton, I always choose to play at doubles. Singles is so tiring. I don't like running here and there at the whole court. :crybaby:
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

in badminton i would go on singles
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

id choose singles..coz i lyk single you can do your own position or techniques while your playing
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Singles.. :][/b][/color]
real_fil2
» n00b
1969-12-31

Singles is more preferable than doubles, because you might blame your "partner" if your team looses,..xoxo

Last edited by real_fil2 (2008-03-30 00:37:44)

a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm more com4tble w/ cngles.,.:D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=violet] uhmm,, i want singles if i'm now professional in badminton,, but i can take singles also if i'm not professional because i trust myself! [i]trusting myself can make me win![/i] lol :D overall,, i like singles! [/color]
karen_krn
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b]..more likely i'd choose singles, because some of the persons that i had encountered in doubles is that, they said "mine" but they will not hit it. they'll just stand there and look for the shuttlecock to fall in front of them..:lol: funny.[/color][color=pink]but it's also ok if my partner is good. it's good when the both of you have plans where to stand. and on what part of the court can he/she go..:)[/color][/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Doubles, Because Im Not Good In Singles or One On One Round. And Doubles Is More Fun. Right? :)
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:| i love to play in singles... coz i everytime i played doubles i feel like a kid:redface:.,.... but in tennis its more fun playing doubles hhehehe
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u][b]Singles.[/b][/u]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

singles bwelo aq
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

I choose single than double because sometimes your partner is just disturbing on how serious you are. :D but if i pick doubles I can develop the teamwork. :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Singles. Sometimes it's hard to have a partner. There are some instances when you try to hit the cock but you hesitate cuhs you think she/he'll hit it, and she/he does the same thing, and you both miss the cock. LOL~ Besides it's much more challenging =D :lol: :D
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

singles...coz its all you you cant blame anyone 4 your mistake and you can have it all if you win it all you as i said..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yes singles is better.. u got all the attention & blame for yourself.. and all the space:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm. I'd rather choose playing badminton in singles. I feel more at ease. :) [quote]note: please don't post in one word to avoid spamming. post also the [b]reason[/b] why you choose it.[/quote]

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:26

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy