• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm. I'd rather choose playing badminton in singles. I feel more at ease. :) [quote]note: please don't post in one word to avoid spamming. post also the [b]reason[/b] why you choose it.[/quote]

Pages: 12345

hmm. I'd rather choose playing badminton in singles. I feel more at ease. :) [quote]note: please don't post in one word to avoid spamming. post also the [b]reason[/b] why you choose it.[/quote]

Chii
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hmm. I'd rather choose playing badminton in singles. I feel more at ease. :) [quote]note: please don't post in one word to avoid spamming. post also the [b]reason[/b] why you choose it.[/quote]

I want singles, hmm.. I've tried doubles and I find it more harder than singles. :D

Last edited by Chii (2008-07-14 09:06:01)

ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hmm. I'd rather choose playing badminton in singles. I feel more at ease. :) [quote]note: please don't post in one word to avoid spamming. post also the [b]reason[/b] why you choose it.[/quote]

if me..i will choose single..coz im freely do what i want.. =) if double,it hard to make teamwork.. :thumbsdown:
RoCkStArCaNdYmE
» n00b
1969-12-31

me i want singles coz i'm not good in doubles... thanks you
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i prefer to choose single cuz i can concentrate when i have no partner.......

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-08-04 09:10:05)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i choose singles. so i will feel eased during the game. =)
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me its double because you can play with your bestfriend.. and of course you'll be confident with each other.. :penguin::penguin::penguin:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

doubles. thats my game. though i can play singles.
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]single...because only me that control that game besides my opponent.. :P[/b] =)
nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) hmpp'' id rather choose SINGLES coz i can move alone all by myself...jejeej..
yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm. mine i'll choose doubles well because it's really fun having a partner. and blaming each other. laughing to their mistakes! :lol: hahah:D
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like singles dan doubles...
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I'd rather choose playing badminton in singles cause it is easier and not to blame your partner if being mistaken...(wrong grammer) ahaha!![/b]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]singles[/b] because when i play doubles w/ my dad he smashed the racket to my head*ouch* since then i don't play doubles anymore=| and i'm free to move around to catch the shuttle cock.:D
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]double :D cause i dont ave to run and back juz to hit d shuttle :D and luv mei double partner :wow: [/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i play badminton, and i prefer singles, i dont know how doubles work, kinda nose bleed. hahaha
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

singles. i just like it. i dont know why. =)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]for me singles.. =) its way easier than playing doubles.. (: and if you are playing alone.. you are the only one to be blamed.. :eh: and the last time i played doubles in a competition..we got deafeted.. :lol: because i got pissed off with my partner.. :lol:[/b]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]double is fine if you have a chemistry w/ your partner & there is a team work but i'll go w/ single as well[/b][/color]:wallbash:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ you're right. :wasted: I prefer singles. Coz I can move freely. When it comes to doubles, you can't. coz you might bump your partner. and that's. . . :wasted:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yup me too singles are the best as you have the flexibility to move around when smacking instead of having a unreliable partner distrupting your game hahahahhahahaahhahaha:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm. I'd rather choose playing badminton in singles. I feel more at ease. :) [quote]note: please don't post in one word to avoid spamming. post also the [b]reason[/b] why you choose it.[/quote]

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:18

[ 11 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy