• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey let's talk about musical instrument, what is the first instrument you have use??? and did affect you or anything??? and what is the current musical instument your using right now??? the first i

Pages: 12

hey let's talk about musical instrument, what is the first instrument you have use??? and did affect you or anything??? and what is the current musical instument your using right now??? the first i

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey let's talk about musical instrument, what is the first instrument you have use??? and did affect you or anything??? and what is the current musical instument your using right now??? the first i

hey let's talk about musical instrument, what is the first instrument you have use??? and did affect you or anything??? and what is the current musical instument your using right now??? the first instrument i played is the guitar but now i love playing drums, it brings out all the emotions in me.... keep on rocking... hey lets show off our pictures playing instrument here... [img]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee67/bwizett/bwizett1.jpg[/img]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hey let's talk about musical instrument, what is the first instrument you have use??? and did affect you or anything??? and what is the current musical instument your using right now??? the first i

The first instrument I ever learned to play is the guitar, and Im still playing it up to now. I can also do a bit of bass guitars and drums. By the way, we have a thread for guitar players here: [url=http://theftalk.com/t7022-plays-guitar%3F.html]who plays guitar?[/url]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hey let's talk about musical instrument, what is the first instrument you have use??? and did affect you or anything??? and what is the current musical instument your using right now??? the first i

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]The first instrument I ever learned to play is the guitar, and Im still playing it up to now. I can also do a bit of bass guitars and drums. By the way, we have a thread for guitar players here: [url=http://theftalk.com/t7022-plays-guitar%3F.html]who plays guitar?[/url][/quote] nice one forsakenkid hope we can get a concert too here in ftalk LOL :D but anyweiz hope this topic can bring up the musician in you,, be innovative and artistic.. artist are artist their are no mood swings only talent....
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i played Drums... and like BwizetT,it brings out my emotion.... but it's so long ago... when i was a JHS student... now,i've Drop out the Drums school and i dun have a Drum set... so noe i cant play it anymore...... i wanna play again!!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Please spam somewhere else, like a category I moderate so I can close it. =D Hehe the 1st think I played was the air guitar, is in I play the invisible guitar in the air =D, anyway I am into flute,harmonica,piano,drums (still noob). and my fave instrument of all my voice! hehe used in singing or beat box by the mouth :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Lol.. i know how to play the piano (as in those classical pieces since my brother thought me some), but i forgot about them now. Xd but i want to learn how to play the violin..
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]^Please spam somewhere else, like a category I moderate so I can close it. =D[/quote] Ill do it for you. :D [quote=ceasar ian]add me up chuy[/quote] [quote=ceasar ian]h![/quote] [quote=ceasar ian]hey!guys iam a crip gangsta[/quote] [b]Triple Spam Posts Thrashed.[/b] @topic: When I was in 3rd grade I was really interested in learning the drums. Me and my classmates before used to "play" together and I would assign myself as the drummer for our "band". Lolz. But even up to now Im still interested in learning the drums. Well not just learning it, but like be at least be able to play it decently. One of my drummer idols would be Joey Jordison (Slipknot) and Travis Barker (blink-182). =|

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2008-01-07 12:41:00)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waaah.. first i learned was playing d piano.. still n grade 4 dat i had piano lessons.. but i only studied for 6 months.. i had not evn went to recitals coz my dad was late to pick me up.. :( i ddnt evn finsh d grade1 thmpson... well.. prctice improved me.. but how i wish i can play piano more.. i just hate to sing widout gud acmpnmnt.. (excpt 4 acapella pieces).. :angry: hmn.. the recorder flute is just so easy to learn and play... but gosh... the real flute..? (is der a fake one..? :lol: ).. i cant even make it to sound.. my brothers pity me.. so dey gave a bottle to practce wid.. i evn end up brngng d bottle wid me n bed to prctce.. STILL I CANT MAKE IT TO SOUND... :crybaby:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

flute.. im now studying how to play guitar..
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aheheh i've forgotten already this topic BTW guys thanx foe sharing some information and Goodluck to you all who are learning right now... :thumbsup: :eh:
kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

The first instrument i learned was piano. when i was grade 2..baby years haha xylophone but i dont know.. im currently playing the piano, acoustic guitar, electric guitar and the recorder..hmm.. but id like to learn the violin and the flute.. @cutieshika oh sorry to hear you didnt finish grade 1 thompson...
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^^That's Kewl, Hope You excel in it[/b] :lol:
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i nvr did play any instruments yet :)) :wallbash: i wanna learn teh guiter...it looks cool LOL :eh:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

during my elementary days, i used to be a member of the shool "rondalla", and i can play different traditional instruments like, banduria, octavina and bajo de arco... and during my teen years, I continue on playing guitar (acoustic)... mostly folk songs and slow rock music.. and during my college days, i used to be a member of a local community band, i played the bass guitar.... variety... but now that i'm married... i think i am completely "rusty", hehehe. see my alias under my avatar...
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

First instrument that I have EVER used...hmmm...The toy drums and the xylophone...Somewhere between my 0-4 years. heheheh...Seriously... When I was in elementary, I had interest in guitars! Well in 5th grade I started playing it... In Junior High (which I still am in), I started playing the keyboard/piano....Organs just creep me out, man...Then the first song that I played with the bass guitar was Time of Dying by Three Days Grace...Whooohoo!
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]The first instruments i played were the Piano and Guitar...I used to play piano when i was about 7 years old but didn't purusue learning the whole thing coz i didn't like my Piano tutor..She keeps striking my hands with a stick everytime i play the wrong note.. I don't like that type of punishment..It's not conducive to learning :retard: So i got my first guitar when i was 8 and mostly self taught..I didn't engage myself in Guitar lessons and all that =| Currently i mostly play the guitar (acoustic, electric)..I still wanna know how to play other instruments like the Bass, drums etc. ^^ \m/[/b]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

when i was in grade 5. im on a group of bands in school so called "drum and lyre" lols :lol: my instrument is a snare drum :) den when i was in highschool i learned how to play guitar. so when i was on a middle highschool. :lol: i have a band. i played as rhythm guitar. and also a 2nd vocal :lol: but then, when i was in 4th year high, my instrument is the mic lols :lol: :lol: so i played vocalist, ofcorz, we rock like you guys =) :lol:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: the first instrument i learned to play is [b]banduria[/b]! nd yeah this gave me more interest to music nd different instruments.. now am playing guitar, drums (sort of) nd piano (still learning).. [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]bluberry543[/b] i nvr did play any instruments yet :)) :wallbash: i wanna learn teh guiter...it looks cool LOL :eh:[/quote] [b]If you think Playing Guitar is cool then go Challenge yourself.. If You Pursue you can do anything..[/b] :eh: [quote][b]jieduck wrote:[/b] but now that i'm married... i think i am completely "rusty", hehehe. see my alias under my avatar...[/quote] [b]I still Believe, you still got it in you please don't give up music even though your married, it's not an obstacle...[/b] :D [quote][b]oOpunkrockeranimeOo wrote:[/b] In Junior High (which I still am in), I started playing the keyboard/piano....Organs just creep me out, man...Then the first song that I played with the bass guitar was Time of Dying by Three Days Grace...Whooohoo![/quote] [b]Hope I can see you play some wicked tune sis, keep em going and keep rocking..[/b] :eh: [quote][b]Angeli wrote:[/b] Currently i mostly play the guitar (acoustic, electric)..I still wanna know how to play other instruments like the Bass, drums etc. ^^ \m/[/quote] [b]Hope I can give you lessons...[/b] :rose: :lol: [quote][b]portuniecho[/b] :lol: but then, when i was in 4th year high, my instrument is the mic lols :lol: :lol: so i played vocalist, ofcorz, we rock like you guys =) :lol:[/quote] [b]Bro Upload some of your Gig on you tube so that members here can see your Inner Rocker...[/b] [quote][b]kaetine wrote:[/b] now am playing guitar, drums (sort of) nd piano (still learning)..[/quote] [b]Keep it up sis, I'll be waiting when you have your first Gig[/b] =D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]I still Believe, you still got it in you please don't give up music even though your married, it's not an obstacle...[/quote] Bro., thanks for the inspiring advise.. but i'd rather be a part of the audience this time, performer no more, :D:D but who knows? music is in my veins....:thumbsup: Let's just keep rockin'!:thunder:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey let's talk about musical instrument, what is the first instrument you have use??? and did affect you or anything??? and what is the current musical instument your using right now??? the first i

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:09

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy