• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey let's talk about musical instrument, what is the first instrument you have use??? and did affect you or anything??? and what is the current musical instument your using right now??? the first i

Pages: 12

hey let's talk about musical instrument, what is the first instrument you have use??? and did affect you or anything??? and what is the current musical instument your using right now??? the first i

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey let's talk about musical instrument, what is the first instrument you have use??? and did affect you or anything??? and what is the current musical instument your using right now??? the first i

[quote][b]jieduck wrote:[/b] Bro., thanks for the inspiring advise.. but i'd rather be a part of the audience this time, performer no more, :D:D but who knows? music is in my veins....:thumbsup:[/quote] [b]I'll be Waiting for that day.. Keep Rocking.[/b] :thumbsup: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hey let's talk about musical instrument, what is the first instrument you have use??? and did affect you or anything??? and what is the current musical instument your using right now??? the first i

i can't live without my electric guitar :)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hehe ^^ that goes to me too I just can Live without my accoustic guitar and Drums[/b] :eh:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have a band before aside from im a vocalist i play before a little bit of organ and guitar i miss the days :crybaby:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm the 1st instrument that i'd used??! uhmm piano, but im not good pianist. hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey let's talk about musical instrument, what is the first instrument you have use??? and did affect you or anything??? and what is the current musical instument your using right now??? the first i

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:58

[ 11 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy