• ARCHIVES 
  • » In Friendster we are capable of linking our JS Files and CSS Files in our profile thru the Media Box, About Me and Who I wana Meet Section.. Wondering if we can also apply that in Multiply?? :eh: :

Pages: 12344

In Friendster we are capable of linking our JS Files and CSS Files in our profile thru the Media Box, About Me and Who I wana Meet Section.. Wondering if we can also apply that in Multiply?? :eh: :

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

In Friendster we are capable of linking our JS Files and CSS Files in our profile thru the Media Box, About Me and Who I wana Meet Section.. Wondering if we can also apply that in Multiply?? :eh: :

In Friendster we are capable of linking our JS Files and CSS Files in our profile thru the Media Box, About Me and Who I wana Meet Section.. Wondering if we can also apply that in Multiply?? :eh: :arrow: Possible =) :thumbsup: :arrow: How? Just follow this tutorial.. =D [u][b]Linker Tutorial:[/b][/u] [b]Step A.)[/b] Make sure you have a Multiply account. - If yes, login to your account. - If no, register to have an account. - You don't want? I'm not forcing you to have one. :retard: [b]Step B.)[/b] Done Step A? Here's how it works. - Get the URL of your JS File for example: http://h1.ripway.com/username/JSFile.js - Then Replace the [b]JS URL HERE[/b] to your own File <">[color=white]______[/color]- Click this [url=http://multiply.com/setup/pages/content][b]LINK[/b][/url] - You'll see something like this: [img]http://i13.tinypic.com/6pyazaw.jpg[/img] - Click [b][color=RED]BLOG[/color][/b] - Insert the JS Linker in the Title Area - You can also type the Title of your Blog Box Just like what I did. - Then Click [b]OK[/b] [b]Step C.)[/b] - Go to [b]My Site[/b] and then check if your Javascript Codes are working. :D - That's it. [quote][b] Reminder:[/b] - Make sure you followed the Tutorial. - Do not do this all over again. Because your layout will be a mess. :wasted: - Just have one Javascript linker. If you have plenty of code just compile it in one File. =) If you don't know how to compile codes in a single file, just ask questions in this section. - If the scripts worked and the linker worked do not remove it any more. Consider it for good mate. :eh: - This linker is brought to you by [url=http://www.maryctrigger.com]MCTrigger[/url][/quote]

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-01-25 13:40:02)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: In Friendster we are capable of linking our JS Files and CSS Files in our profile thru the Media Box, About Me and Who I wana Meet Section.. Wondering if we can also apply that in Multiply?? :eh: :

tenx for the linker xavierkym! :D :thumbsup: wooohooo :o multiply section! :wow:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: In Friendster we are capable of linking our JS Files and CSS Files in our profile thru the Media Box, About Me and Who I wana Meet Section.. Wondering if we can also apply that in Multiply?? :eh: :

so that's where their hole was :lol: tnx for this topic :cool: now I can play with my multiply :D :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I miss this old linker :D thanks for this mate.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh my gas finally its been implemented nice nice we have a multiply and my space section here now :D :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wish I could STICK this TOPIC. :crybaby: No mods here yet. :lol:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow!!! :o
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for the linker :thumbsup:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]so, we already have a multiply section.. :wow: btw, nice one kuya pekz..[/b] =)
ipank_nakal
» n00b
1969-12-31

bang klo mau buat mp3 tp lagunya dari kita codenya apa terus copy nya di mna\.? :)
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew~ thx for sharing.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wew..!!thx for this linker..hihi.. :eh: :thumbsup: multipy section!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: now we already have.. good :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice...thanks for posting this!! hopefully no one will post just a Single Word! =) [b]Use Your Head![/b]
Ranran
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing. ;d
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks 4 sharing! :thumbsup:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing kuya pekz! :thumbsup: plus repu for you. nyaha! :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wahehe.. [b]TOPIC STICKED.[/b] =D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think you can apply internal .css file right? like in friendster? =D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

you mean? <">I tried but won't work. :D Anyway, you can of course do a CSS Injection. <">
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]can i ask somthing?? what if i like to put one more js linker?? is that possible??[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In Friendster we are capable of linking our JS Files and CSS Files in our profile thru the Media Box, About Me and Who I wana Meet Section.. Wondering if we can also apply that in Multiply?? :eh: :

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:03

[ 11 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy