• ARCHIVES 
  • » In Friendster we are capable of linking our JS Files and CSS Files in our profile thru the Media Box, About Me and Who I wana Meet Section.. Wondering if we can also apply that in Multiply?? :eh: :

Pages: 11234

In Friendster we are capable of linking our JS Files and CSS Files in our profile thru the Media Box, About Me and Who I wana Meet Section.. Wondering if we can also apply that in Multiply?? :eh: :

kayeee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In Friendster we are capable of linking our JS Files and CSS Files in our profile thru the Media Box, About Me and Who I wana Meet Section.. Wondering if we can also apply that in Multiply?? :eh: :

um. does that mean js won't work in multiply anymore?:cry:
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: In Friendster we are capable of linking our JS Files and CSS Files in our profile thru the Media Box, About Me and Who I wana Meet Section.. Wondering if we can also apply that in Multiply?? :eh: :

you can't even apply js right now. it won't work. period.
alexzh_08_26
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this info... :thumbsup: =)
enrc_ferrer
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]tnx for the info.. =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by enrc_ferrer (2008-06-05 04:09:46)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

any new linker for multiply?????
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

js linker already filtered... :crybaby:
fsQueen
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks fer sharin. [url=xein04.multiply.com]multiply[/url] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/piashane]friendster[/url] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/piaxein0415]fs 2nd account[/url]
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] thanks for sharing .ü [/b]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]temporary closed...[/b] JS linker for multiply is currently filtered =| thanks

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-06-15 02:18:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » In Friendster we are capable of linking our JS Files and CSS Files in our profile thru the Media Box, About Me and Who I wana Meet Section.. Wondering if we can also apply that in Multiply?? :eh: :

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:53

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy