• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine are William Shakespeare, John Keats, Walt Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe :eh: why? because i love the stories and poems that they had made! especially john keat's sonnet, 'when i have fears that

Pages: 12

Mine are William Shakespeare, John Keats, Walt Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe :eh: why? because i love the stories and poems that they had made! especially john keat's sonnet, 'when i have fears that

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Mine are William Shakespeare, John Keats, Walt Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe :eh: why? because i love the stories and poems that they had made! especially john keat's sonnet, 'when i have fears that

Mine are William Shakespeare, John Keats, Walt Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe :eh: why? because i love the stories and poems that they had made! especially john keat's sonnet, 'when i have fears that i may ceased to be' and edgar allan poe's 'annabel lee and 'the raven' =)

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-01-09 08:45:02)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Mine are William Shakespeare, John Keats, Walt Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe :eh: why? because i love the stories and poems that they had made! especially john keat's sonnet, 'when i have fears that

Judith Mcnaught.. her novels are so great.. but the best is Robert James Waller... d author of The Bridges of Madison County" --definitely a pageturner story..!!
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Mine are William Shakespeare, John Keats, Walt Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe :eh: why? because i love the stories and poems that they had made! especially john keat's sonnet, 'when i have fears that

I'd choose Sidney Sheldon, Stephen King, Meg Cabot and Nicholas Sparks. They have their own sense of writing. =)
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i also like the person who wrote the Beowulf =)
kinch
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'd chose john grisham coz' his books are brilliant and they also make sense...
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Mary Higgins Clark(she's the queen of suspense), Edgar Allan Poe(the greatest writer of all times), Nicholas Sparks(writer of many beautiful novels some of them are made in to a film like A walk to Remember), and JK Rowling(the writer of the best seller novel, Harry potter). @ Kim ~i heard that he was great writer. I've read one of his books, Sand of time, but I think it's not for kids I liked the plot but it has....hehehe..nevermind
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

some of my favorite writers are C.S. Lewis, JK Rowling, Roald Dahl, Bob Ong, and many more. I know some of them are writers of fairy tales for children and are also writing fiction books. cause i still love books for kids.=| [i]sorry for the grammar[/i]
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Stephenie Meyer Carolyn Keene J.K. Rowling Elizabeth Craft & Sarah Fain Agatha Christie I simply love their books. Mysteries. Friendship. Romance. Thrills. Deaths. Magic. Vampires :eh: hahahaXD
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: BOB ONG. totally love his works :thumbsup: Meg Cabot, Nicolas Sparks, Philip Pullman (Dark Materials) , Joanne Kathleen Rowling, Anne Rice, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Arthur Conan Doyle . ... to name a few :D I love their works...still, i read any book that comes my way... Also, F. Sionil Jose and Liwayway Arceo, Jessica Zafra, Bob Ong for Philippine works.. I also like reading books made by not-so-popular authors, especially those from Summit Media.
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ oh. so that's the name of rowling. Joanne Kathleen. i didn't know.:retard: and i totally agree about the works of Bob Ong. they're excellent. =|
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Stephen King, Meg Cabot and Nicholas Sparks.. :D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@SASHA Haha. Sands of Time. Yeah. And most of Sidney's works have those.. you know. BOB ONG. I have his complete books already. :eh:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Stephen King[/b], Sidney Sheldon, Anne Rice, Sherrilyn Kenyon, John Grisham, Mary Higgins Clark, Sandra Brown, lolz,who else? Edgar Allan Poe.. [b] *edited.i forgot to answer the why.[/b] [b]Stephen King[/b]-very talented in writing gruesome stories. My personal fave is salem's lot. [b]Sidney sheldon[/b]- on of the writers' whose work you can't put down until you've finished reading it. [b]Anne Rice-[/b]well, i love lestat.ehehe [b]Sherrilyn Kenyon[/b]- her series,all about vampires falling inlove with humans.. [b]John Grisham[/b]- Most of his books are now being filmed. My fave of his work is the client and the pelican brief. [b]Sandra Brown[/b]- she is a hilarious author and a romantic one. [b]Edgar Allan Poe[/b]- the masque of red death.lolz, chilled me to the bones. [b]Mary Higgins Clark[/b]-it isn't easy to guess the culprit in her stories. [b]Also, the author of Sherlock Holmes, geez, i forgot the author, but he's the best! superb...all the twists and analytical thinking of sherlock,elementary! my dear watson.. :lol:[/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-31 00:24:17)

hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nicolas Sparks, J.K Rowling && Bob Ong =)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]Sidney sheldon- on of the writers' whose work you can't put down until you've finished reading it.[/quote] I have to agree with you! :D I noticed, the "bad guys" in his stories are always the one who are trusted by the protagonist. Hmm.. I wonder if Sheldon was badly betrayed by someone he trusted before.
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mine are the authors of recent best seller books . Stephenie Meyer JK Rowling Stephen King BECAUSE: Stephenie Meyer- She bring life my ultimate crush! Robert Pattinson. Bwahahaha. JK Rowling- Author of my favorite Harry Potter. But I kinda dont like her. Cause she killed Cedric Diggory in her story . But thanks to Stephenie Meyer, She brought him back to life. OH YEAH! Stephen King- I love his book titled [b]Bag Of Bones[/b]. Sooo scary!
_hOnNeY-cHaN_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]oh for me... i like Nancy Drew as an author.. she wrote detective stories..and really interesting...hehe[/align]

Last edited by _hOnNeY-cHaN_ (2008-09-06 22:18:00)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Stephenie Meyer and JK Rowling. :):)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love the works of J.k. Rowling, Christopher Paolini and Alexandré Dumas :D
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't read books.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine are William Shakespeare, John Keats, Walt Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe :eh: why? because i love the stories and poems that they had made! especially john keat's sonnet, 'when i have fears that

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:35

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy