• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine are William Shakespeare, John Keats, Walt Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe :eh: why? because i love the stories and poems that they had made! especially john keat's sonnet, 'when i have fears that

Pages: 12

Mine are William Shakespeare, John Keats, Walt Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe :eh: why? because i love the stories and poems that they had made! especially john keat's sonnet, 'when i have fears that

eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mine are William Shakespeare, John Keats, Walt Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe :eh: why? because i love the stories and poems that they had made! especially john keat's sonnet, 'when i have fears that

i love a lot of authors... meg cabot - i like the way she describes her characters and the plots she puts on each book. they're different from each other but all are exciting dan brown - it is quite surprising to know that he taught english because that would entail that you are more into "creative" side rather than "technical." however, his works are so convincing. wah. thumbs up to him! stephen king - he is really a master of horror novels. i have a bunch of books written by him because my dad used to read his books when he was still in his teens. it didn't occur to me that his books would be appealing to my generation too. nicholas sparks - he knows how to tug the heartstrings. every book is story of couples almost close to reality. with the way he writes romance novels, i didn't expect that he had didn't have a good family (because of what happened to his mom). paulo coelho - i love the alchemist. at first i thought it was boring but when you start reading, it's incredible how much wisdom you get from his books. louisa may alcott - little women is one of the classics that i finished reading. i started reading the book when i was in 5th grade and i still do not get tired of repeating this novel. curtis sittenfield - it requires a mature reader to read her novels. some may not appreciate it but i like the way she writes with so much honesty. virginia andrews - her books ranges from mystery to horror, gawd. i just love my sweet audrina. she'll make you think of things that are truly unexpected. i guess that's it for now. i read a lot, right? haha
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Mine are William Shakespeare, John Keats, Walt Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe :eh: why? because i love the stories and poems that they had made! especially john keat's sonnet, 'when i have fears that

Woah. Stephen Kings. I don't read books. :P
anNgst
» n00b
1969-12-31

STEPHENIE MEYER & J.K. ROWLING best authors recently,... ,..BOB ONG,..tOO!!!haha,.. ,...TWILIGHT & HP adIkTouzZz,.. ,.^^
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ chocolate 1347: yup. so many stephen king fanatics here. i didn't expect he was still popular because in our school, only a few prefer reading his books. try reading different books. try a variety so that you'll be able to choose a specific genre/theme (e.g mystery, horror, romance, sci fi, etc.) you enjoy reading. it helps to read :D i'd like to add peter straub and dean koontz. they were writers at the same time when stephen king became popular.
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sidney shelodon, joan rowling, stephenie meyer, and nicholas sparks.. i love stories full of twists!!! :D
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Nicholas Sparks :arrow: JK Rowling :arrow: Bob Ong :arrow: Stephenie Meyer[/b]
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eclipse_twins]@ chocolate 1347: yup. so many stephen king fanatics here. i didn't expect he was still popular because in our school, only a few prefer reading his books. try reading different books. try a variety so that you'll be able to choose a specific genre/theme (e.g mystery, horror, romance, sci fi, etc.) you enjoy reading. it helps to read :D i'd like to add peter straub and dean koontz. they were writers at the same time when stephen king became popular.[/quote] I saw a movie in Video City, the movie is written by Stephen Kings. But I already forgot the title. Do you know that movie?
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

-- for me.. it's stephen king, nicholas sparks, stephenie meyer! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: -- educational ..? Gregorio and Sonia Zaide.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: -- Ftalk member..? Siz Danx! i loev her story entitled My twin's bestfriend! :thumbsup:

Last edited by aprilcutie09 (2008-11-02 06:01:11)

shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Nicholas Sparks[/b] - He has awesome Novel books. Never fails to make me cry. [b]Paulo Coelho[/b] - I've read the alchemist . eleven minutes . veronika decides to die. [b]Mitch Albom[/b] - I love his inpirational books. - the five people you meet in heaven . tuesdays with Morrie . For One more day.

Last edited by shekinah.xoxo (2010-05-19 03:41:23)

DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Joanne Kathleen Rowling Stephenie Meyer Carolyn Keene ~~ sticky note: [spoiler]J.K Rowling && I share the same first name.[/spoiler]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love books by 1. J. K. Rowling 2. CS Lewis 3. Jodi Picoult 4. Paulo Coelho :D
hogwarts0963
» n00b
1969-12-31

Stephenie Meyer - [b]Twilight Saga[/b] coz i love Edward and alice!!:D J.K Rowling - [b]Harry Potter Series[/b] - it's brilliant:thumbsup:

Last edited by hogwarts0963 (2008-11-14 23:47:57)

mikume_04
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm..i like Nicholas Sparks coz he makes this great, deep, touching love story novels. Melissa Kantor, Idk-her-first-name Carter and E. lockhart coz their teen novels are cute. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine are William Shakespeare, John Keats, Walt Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe :eh: why? because i love the stories and poems that they had made! especially john keat's sonnet, 'when i have fears that

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:01

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy