• ARCHIVES 
  • » When i was going to the site www.pokemoncrater.com, the browser said "Server not Found" (Hmm.. this is strange..) i tried it on other browser and tjey said "Server not Found" too so, is there no more

Pages: 12

When i was going to the site www.pokemoncrater.com, the browser said "Server not Found" (Hmm.. this is strange..) i tried it on other browser and tjey said "Server not Found" too so, is there no more

jIO
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

When i was going to the site www.pokemoncrater.com, the browser said "Server not Found" (Hmm.. this is strange..) i tried it on other browser and tjey said "Server not Found" too so, is there no more

When i was going to the site www.pokemoncrater.com, the browser said "Server not Found" (Hmm.. this is strange..) i tried it on other browser and tjey said "Server not Found" too so, is there no more pokemoncrater? =(
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: When i was going to the site www.pokemoncrater.com, the browser said "Server not Found" (Hmm.. this is strange..) i tried it on other browser and tjey said "Server not Found" too so, is there no more

Probably.. =|
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: When i was going to the site www.pokemoncrater.com, the browser said "Server not Found" (Hmm.. this is strange..) i tried it on other browser and tjey said "Server not Found" too so, is there no more

[color=skyblue][align=center][b]hmm.. I was playing that game before.. so sad.. now its gone.. :( [/b][/align][/color]
DN_Irdene
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate that game
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the new pokemon game pokemon volcano online
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Opening pokemon crater will just direct you to nintendo website.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Maybe Pokemon crater was overcrowded or maybe they didn't credit Nintendo thus the website was immediately closed.[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ACTUALLY Here's teh reason >> Teh creator of PokemonCrater destroyed teh site for some unknown reason. That's why whenever you search and click Pokemon Crater links, they redirect you to Nintendo. =)
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Interesting... ^Thanks for the info blanchee. Good uhmm... Detective work? :D :thumbsup: I wonder why? It's ok I hate that game. :lol: Because to take a step you have to load the whole page. :disgust:[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-17 11:51:04)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah pokemoncrater is gone for months already.. i was playing there too an i was happy 'cause ive got lvl 100 pokemons until it was removed lol. that site is always under maintenance before.. and the users population is inflating there so maybe thats why hehe
RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well the real story behind the topic is the owner of pokemoncrater got some trouble being a student so he cant run the website anymore so he decided to shut it down ....he told that in news
tweakerrhenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate that game but i love pokemon game lol
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=RoadRockeR19]well the real story behind the topic is the owner of pokemoncrater got some trouble being a student so he cant run the website anymore so he decided to shut it down ....he told that in news[/quote] i didnt heard that story..oh so thats why.. the creater of pokemoncrater is just a student!? cool!? but not cool the way pokemoncrater was gone... lol
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Aww.how sad,i had a large amount of money there b4.huhu. And i have a lvl 100 pokemon(hehe.0nli 1)
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

there is a new pokemon crater.. better than VOLCaNO and INDIGO.. go[b] [url=http://tppcrpg.net]here[/url][/b] that is more easy than pokemon indigo pokemon volcano..

Last edited by 8_paulo_8 (2008-05-25 09:37:59)

greyback17
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll miss this one! At first, I thought they are still under another maintenance for the version 8 but I was surprised that the maintenance I thought was over month! That's when I got suspect that the site is already shut down.

Last edited by greyback17 (2008-05-25 11:05:10)

cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

actually, pokemoncrater closed last De cember 1, 2007 =|- the date that was said in the bulletin board. Because the owner of the PC or pokemoncrater is going to college, so that means he will have no time for pc. and also, pokemoncrater is not yet registered in Nintendo in the fact that it is getting too crowded.. :cry: even, me a girl plays pokemoncrater misses it, because thats the site where i can bond with my boy classmates!! i am the only girl in class who has a pc account.. haha
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah no more pokemon crater so sad :( :cry: dont worry theres www.pokemonvolcano.com :lol: =)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

pokemonvolcano!? is it like pokemoncrater too?!
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm soo sad bout it... :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » When i was going to the site www.pokemoncrater.com, the browser said "Server not Found" (Hmm.. this is strange..) i tried it on other browser and tjey said "Server not Found" too so, is there no more

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:39

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy