• ARCHIVES 
  • » When i was going to the site www.pokemoncrater.com, the browser said "Server not Found" (Hmm.. this is strange..) i tried it on other browser and tjey said "Server not Found" too so, is there no more

Pages: 12

When i was going to the site www.pokemoncrater.com, the browser said "Server not Found" (Hmm.. this is strange..) i tried it on other browser and tjey said "Server not Found" too so, is there no more

xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: When i was going to the site www.pokemoncrater.com, the browser said "Server not Found" (Hmm.. this is strange..) i tried it on other browser and tjey said "Server not Found" too so, is there no more

ilove that game but.. i was sad that is gone.:crybaby:... but i'm playing pokemon emerald in a GBA emulator,,, _____________________________________________ [img]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/xtremebytes9/26e70600.gif[/img]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: When i was going to the site www.pokemoncrater.com, the browser said "Server not Found" (Hmm.. this is strange..) i tried it on other browser and tjey said "Server not Found" too so, is there no more

[color=deeppink]Uhhh,It`s actually here.// http://www.pokemonindigo.com[/color]
xx-morgaine-xx
» Banned
1969-12-31

LOLZ.....pokemon will never finish right?shh*sighs*
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its gone forever.. :(
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

since when? :O :O
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » When i was going to the site www.pokemoncrater.com, the browser said "Server not Found" (Hmm.. this is strange..) i tried it on other browser and tjey said "Server not Found" too so, is there no more

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:21

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy